Yer wheel's come off

Brian Day wrote:
> "Stephen Patterson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >I was driving home from work via Northallerton earlier this week and
> >spotted
> > someone riding up the high street on a unicycle :)
> >
> > --
> > Stephen Patterson :: [email protected] :: http://patter.mine.nu/
> > GPG: E3E8E974 :: Jabber: [email protected]
> > "At night, the razor weasels come."

> Almost expecting a punch line there. Was this him ?
>
> http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l256/staticfuzz/1cycle.jpg

Ditto, except I think it was on Westmister bridge. Looked
like he was going to work, just riding along in the traffic.

Wheel was unuaually large for a unicycle, about the
same size as a normal bike an IIRC there may have
been a chain drive.

Stephen Patterson wrote:
> I was driving home from work via Northallerton earlier this week and spotted
> someone riding up the high street on a unicycle :)

It always causes a smile when I see someone on one. My friend rides
his to lectures at university instead of using a bicyclie or walking.

Stephen Patterson wrote:

> I was driving home from work via Northallerton earlier this week and spotted
> someone riding up the high street on a unicycle :)

Last month in York I saw someone in a Sinclair C5 in the cycle lane. Poor chap!

--
Eiron

No good deed ever goes unpunished.

"naked_draughtsman" <[email protected]> wrote:
| It always causes a smile when I see someone on one. My friend rides
| his to lectures at university instead of using a bicyclie or walking.

One of my colleagues commutes on one; were it not for
that fact I might not have noticed that the misleading
"no cycles" signs at the gates of the University Parks
just opposite us are backed up by Parks rules that say,
contrarywise, "no bicycles or tricycles".