Yes, one for the SS cultists.

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by P E T E F A G E, Apr 5, 2003.

  1. John Morgan

    John Morgan Guest

    Kinda defeats the purpose of having a freehub, doesn't it...

    -John Morgan

  2. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

  3. Martees

    Martees Guest

  4. John G

    John G Guest

  5. John G

    John G Guest

  6. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  7. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

  8. MattB wrote:

    >"Anthony Sloan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...

    >>>Nice Ti... Habby?
    >>>
    >>>Got the same QR skewer on mine.
    >>>

    >>Merlin
    >>
    >>http://www.anthonysloan.com/merlin1x1.jpg

    >>--
    >>My hands are full of thorns but I can't quit groping for the rose.
    >>

    >Hey Anthony, what tensioner is that? Do you like it?
    >
    >Matt (got plans for my old M4 frame)

    It's a Surly. It is OK, The Soulcraft tensioner looks like the ticket these days.

  9. Supabonbon

    Supabonbon Guest

  10. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Sat, 5 Apr 2003 17:28:26 -0800, "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >http://home.pacbell.net/psf0/ss.jpg
    >
    >Good lovin'

    I don't get it...I just don't get it. What's the point in riding a geared bike?

    bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should
    :-]

  11. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

  12. Martees

    Martees Guest

    > On Sat, 5 Apr 2003 17:28:26 -0800, "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >http://home.pacbell.net/psf0/ss.jpg
    > >
    > >Good lovin'
    >
    > I don't get it...I just don't get it. What's the point in riding a geared bike?
    >
    > bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind
    > should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    > :-]

    OK OK OK

    I get it! ;)

    Marty