yes or no?

Vino said:
I think it's because he doesn't wan to deal with all the rigours of coming back to pro cycling. Will Levi get to ride the Tour?
That is a tough one, but I think that he will. I know Johan has already spoken about Ivan being the leader, but I think levi will be a good support. Supposedly they get along great, and heck Ivan rode support in the TdC just a bit ago. We will see though, it is all dependant on the egos.

Will Hincapie be ready for the Roubix/will he ride a little hurt to compete?

If he does ride he won't place. Going to Roubaix would be stupid anyway.

Will Thomas Dekker stick it to the old men in the next 2 years?

El Loto said:
If he does ride he won't place. Going to Roubaix would be stupid anyway.

Will Thomas Dekker stick it to the old men in the next 2 years?
Yes, unless he breaks. (I have absolutely no idea what i am talking about.)

Is Bianchi the best bike manufacturer of all time?

Bikelyst said:
Yes, unless he breaks. (I have absolutely no idea what i am talking about.)

Is Bianchi the best bike manufacturer of all time?

No -I'm pretty sure they make most of them in Tiawan along with all the other bikes anyway these days.

Do you think Discovery has made the mistake (ala past T-Mobile teams) of having too many chiefs and not enough Indians this year?

Eden said:
No -I'm pretty sure they make most of them in Tiawan along with all the other bikes anyway these days.

Do you think Discovery has made the mistake (ala past T-Mobile teams) of having too many chiefs and not enough Indians this year?

No.

Have Astana made the mistake of having too many chiefs and not enough Indians this year?

El Loto said:
No.

Have Astana made the mistake of having too many chiefs and not enough Indians this year?

No- They will have designated chiefs for each big race.

Will Rasmussen win the KOM in the 2007 Tour de France?

Eden said:

Sorry, I am going out of the threads format. :eek: But, is that supposed to be a denouncer of quality because it is made in Taiwan versus Italy???

lischoux said:
No- They will have designated chiefs for each big race.

Will Rasmussen win the KOM in the 2007 Tour de France?

Yes, if he's able to go for it

Who will win the paris nice proluge today?

Bikelyst said:
Sorry, I am going out of the threads format. :eek: But, is that supposed to be a denouncer of quality because it is made in Taiwan versus Italy???
Nope - my bike was made in Tiawan - my only point is that everyone is pretty much the same as eveyone else these days. Many brands of bike are made in the same factories. Sure there are some differences in design. I've heard that Specialized and Giant are all made in the same place, but their geometries are very different. But still none of the mass produced brands really stands out as particularly special over any others these days to me.

mitosis said:
Is Ian Thorpe guilty of doping?
Yes - same as any other super elite athlete in any sport where there is money to be made.

On the subject of Australian sportsmen, is Ben Cousins a complete idiot?

patch70 said:
On the subject of Australian sportsmen, is Ben Cousins a complete idiot?
I'm a huge eagles fan, but Cousins is an idiot, so is Kerr (but wow how good was he on the weekend!!!) and James Harvey (for those who don't know he was also implicated in the same thing; played for the Perth Wildcats). Surely anyone learns quicker than Cousins, bolting from the booze bus (cept i reckon he was on crack at the time...), then getting done with the crack dealer, then hitting the town again getting trashed at the peak of his criticism...oh my he is an idot!

Was Operacion Peurto a waste of time in the end, with the lack of convictions? It seems everyone has got off free, whilst all that blood was found, someone was doing it!

No way, just because there was a lack of convictions doesnt mean that the effect wasnt there. Because of this, the drug testing and cheating in the sport will be cut down, hopefully creating a cleaner sport. Look at the move from CSC, they completely redid their team in order to stay away from the bad media of drug use. You are going to have to have some real marbles to cheat now.

What do you all think of the posibility of the tour of California having a route on part of their highway, especially since they cant close it down. All that stands between some of the best cyclists in the world and a 70 mph semi is a bunch of orange cones. Check out www.thepaceline.com to read a bit more

endurance222 said:
No way, just because there was a lack of convictions doesnt mean that the effect wasnt there. Because of this, the drug testing and cheating in the sport will be cut down, hopefully creating a cleaner sport. Look at the move from CSC, they completely redid their team in order to stay away from the bad media of drug use. You are going to have to have some real marbles to cheat now.

What do you all think of the posibility of the tour of California having a route on part of their highway, especially since they cant close it down. All that stands between some of the best cyclists in the world and a 70 mph semi is a bunch of orange cones. Check out www.thepaceline.com to read a bit more

Try a should question so we can answer it....

superdanuk said:
A quickfire thread, i ask a question then the next person answers yes or no and then they pose a question and the next person replies yes or no and then asks a question and so on.

so, Will valverde go top 5 in the tour this year?
I would like to say a resounding YES! as I live here in Mallorca ,Spain home of Illas Baleares cycling team but evidence is mounting against Valverde pertaining to Operation Puerto and he could come down in flames. :mad: