    http://fredtalk.fredericksburg.com/...at&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

    From: Spotsylvania

    Tigers IP's
    205.188.116.134
    152.163.100.132
    64.12.116.134
    152.163.100.72

    Crit Pro Ip's
    205.188.116.134
    64.12.116.134
    152.163.252.198
    149.174.164.22
    152.163.100.72
    199.218.7.141 - his wife?

    Some of his posts
    "I stopped in Qwest Diagnostice this afternoon to take a
    pre-employment drug test, (yes saucy, I studied.) I walked up to the
    window and there was a sign in sheet and a sign on the window saying:
    Sign in, hold onto your paperwork, be seated until it's your turn."
    "No, it's for my new real job. I'm leaving one Defense Contractor for
    another."
    "I got that covered. I start my new job the 27th of this month!"
    "Some different collectibles I have:
    Maxwell house Richard Petty coffee
    Ricky Rudd tide boxes
    Kyle Petty bag of charcoal
    NASCAR water
    Flutie Flakes
    Richard Petty Cheerios"

    Tags:

  2. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On 10/10/04 8:09 PM, in article
    [email protected], "CowPunk"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Could it be?
    > Maybe that's why they call him "Tiger"?
    >
    > On FREDTALK, go figure....
    > http://fredtalk.fredericksburg.com/showprofile.php?Cat=&User=1377&Number=49106
    > 9&Board=auto&what=showflat&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1
    >
    > From: Spotsylvania
    >
    > Tigers IP's
    > 205.188.116.134
    > 152.163.100.132
    > 64.12.116.134
    > 152.163.100.72
    >
    > Crit Pro Ip's
    > 205.188.116.134
    > 64.12.116.134
    > 152.163.252.198
    > 149.174.164.22
    > 152.163.100.72
    > 199.218.7.141 - his wife?
    >
    > Some of his posts
    > "I stopped in Qwest Diagnostice this afternoon to take a
    > pre-employment drug test, (yes saucy, I studied.) I walked up to the
    > window and there was a sign in sheet and a sign on the window saying:
    > Sign in, hold onto your paperwork, be seated until it's your turn."
    > "No, it's for my new real job. I'm leaving one Defense Contractor for
    > another."
    > "I got that covered. I start my new job the 27th of this month!"
    > "Some different collectibles I have:
    > Maxwell house Richard Petty coffee
    > Ricky Rudd tide boxes
    > Kyle Petty bag of charcoal
    > NASCAR water
    > Flutie Flakes
    > Richard Petty Cheerios"

    I was getting similar results. They "mostly" pointed to message postings in
    Fredericksburg Virginia.

    NASCAR? Ewwwww.... Someone check what's in his Cheerios.