Yes, wheels involved with my video

Mr. Beanz

Aug 18, 2015
I mentioned I made my Baddest Bike Beanz video trying to figure out a format for a buddy who asked me to make a serious video of him and his art. He is an artist, disabled artist. Put himself through college, bachelor's and AA degrees.

Amazingly his hands are like little bear paws but manages to us both hands to hold a brush and paints pretty darn well. Been the featured artist at local art galleries, won first place in an art show and has a pretty good looking wife too.

He was a normal looking child at age 8 then arthritis really affected him while deforming his body.

He gave me a couple of prints of his paintings and frames as a thank you for doing the video. Nice stuff, nicer than what is shown in the video.

But anyway, this is an attempt at a more serious video than usual, for me anyway! :D

I like the intro, so I'm good! :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://www.youtube.com/embed/i_Bm8onc26k
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ruben9.JPG
Ruben6.JPG

Attachments

• 0Ruben6-2.JPG
    0Ruben6-2.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
  • 0Ruben9-2.JPG
    0Ruben9-2.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 15
Another stupid one! Some WallyWorld greeter followed me around a restaurant couple weeks back. Kinda strange but he asked if he could tell me a couple of jokes. Never heard them before but they were funny imo. The other patrons were puzzled as to why he followed me around. Gina says I have this way of making friends with strange people. Believe it or not, she says I am too friendly and nice to people. I tend to smile and say hello to everyone, even the strange people.

The jokes and a stupid video just having fun! :D

View: https://www.youtube.com/embed/oA6Q9aSBREU
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Another stupid one! Some WallyWorld greeter followed me around a restaurant couple weeks back. Kinda strange but he asked if he could tell me a couple of jokes. Never heard them before but they were funny imo. The other patrons were puzzled as to why he followed me around. Gina says I have this way of making friends with strange people. Believe it or not, she says I am too friendly and nice to people. I tend to smile and say hello to everyone, even the strange people.

The jokes and a stupid video just having fun! :D

View: https://www.youtube.com/embed/oA6Q9aSBREU
If we meet I'll have to be careful not to make friends with you to be lumped in with weirdos. :p

Reactions: Mr. Beanz
I hope you moved his wheelchair off the tracks before the train came!

I like the lighting in your pics, good mood stuff.

Ruben is a really good artist, I can't draw or paint anywhere near that level and I have complete use of my hands! My level of art is around the first grade level! LOL!!

Reactions: Mr. Beanz
I hope you moved his wheelchair off the tracks before the train came!

I like the lighting in your pics, good mood stuff.

Ruben is a really good artist, I can't draw or paint anywhere near that level and I have complete use of my hands! My level of art is around the first grade level! LOL!!

My art skills just about equal yours but I'm jut a step below that! :D Yeah, Ruben is good. Wonder what he could do had he not acquired the disability.

I told Ruben I was able to get off the tracks if a train approached but was not sure if I could save him so he was on his own. He's got a good sense of humor!