yes!

Mikael Seierup

Guest
Stupid snow melted so I could ride again for the first time in a week. Apart from a couple of
pedestrian lemmings that tried to throw themselves out on the bikepath and under my wheels it
was great.

Snow, geeezzzz all we have in Australia is draught and Bush Fire. I wish we had snow.

Glenn.

> Stupid snow melted so I could ride again for the first time in a week. Apart from a couple of
> pedestrian lemmings that tried to throw themselves out on the bikepath and under my wheels it
> was great.

Snow, geeezzzz all we have in Australia is draught and Bush Fire. I wish we had snow.

Glenn.

> Stupid snow melted so I could ride again for the first time in a week. Apart from a couple of
> pedestrian lemmings that tried to throw themselves out on the bikepath and under my wheels it
> was great.

Well that's a bummer. Sure hope things change for you. We,in NH, are having a great winter. In the
south have about 2-3 feet of snow with cold temps so it is not melting fast. Up north the slope have
been making snow since early Nov and with the all the latest falls the skiing has been great. I am a
cross country skier so I can ski right in my local area and it has been great. Couple of weeks ago I
was skiing on the same trails I mtb and the branches on the pine were hanging over the trails ladden
with snow. It was so beautiful and so peaceful, and quite. Worth a stop and moment to take in the
wonder of it all. Dom.

"Glenn Druery" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Snow, geeezzzz all we have in Australia is draught and Bush Fire. I wish we had snow.
>
> Glenn.
>

> "Mikael Seierup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Stupid snow melted so I could ride again for the first time in a week. Apart from a couple of
> > pedestrian lemmings that tried to throw themselves out on the bikepath and under my wheels it
> > was great.

Well that's a bummer. Sure hope things change for you. We,in NH, are having a great winter. In the
south have about 2-3 feet of snow with cold temps so it is not melting fast. Up north the slope have
been making snow since early Nov and with the all the latest falls the skiing has been great. I am a
cross country skier so I can ski right in my local area and it has been great. Couple of weeks ago I
was skiing on the same trails I mtb and the branches on the pine were hanging over the trails ladden
with snow. It was so beautiful and so peaceful, and quite. Worth a stop and moment to take in the
wonder of it all. Dom.

"Glenn Druery" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Snow, geeezzzz all we have in Australia is draught and Bush Fire. I wish we had snow.
>
> Glenn.
>

> "Mikael Seierup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Stupid snow melted so I could ride again for the first time in a week. Apart from a couple of
> > pedestrian lemmings that tried to throw themselves out on the bikepath and under my wheels it
> > was great.

Well, that depends on your equipment and technique, but the short answer is YES! Especially if
you're skiing on a "groomed" trail, whether prepared for you by a previous skier, a snowmobile, or a
grooming machine.