yes!

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Mikael Seierup, Jan 22, 2003.

  1. Stupid snow melted so I could ride again for the first time in a week. Apart from a couple of
    pedestrian lemmings that tried to throw themselves out on the bikepath and under my wheels it
    was great.

  2. Glenn Druery

    Glenn Druery Guest

    Snow, geeezzzz all we have in Australia is draught and Bush Fire. I wish we had snow.

    Glenn.

    > Stupid snow melted so I could ride again for the first time in a week. Apart from a couple of
    > pedestrian lemmings that tried to throw themselves out on the bikepath and under my wheels it
    > was great.

  3. Glenn Druery

    Glenn Druery Guest

    Snow, geeezzzz all we have in Australia is draught and Bush Fire. I wish we had snow.

    Glenn.

    > Stupid snow melted so I could ride again for the first time in a week. Apart from a couple of
    > pedestrian lemmings that tried to throw themselves out on the bikepath and under my wheels it
    > was great.

  4. Dom

    Dom Guest

    Well that's a bummer. Sure hope things change for you. We,in NH, are having a great winter. In the
    south have about 2-3 feet of snow with cold temps so it is not melting fast. Up north the slope have
    been making snow since early Nov and with the all the latest falls the skiing has been great. I am a
    cross country skier so I can ski right in my local area and it has been great. Couple of weeks ago I
    was skiing on the same trails I mtb and the branches on the pine were hanging over the trails ladden
    with snow. It was so beautiful and so peaceful, and quite. Worth a stop and moment to take in the
    wonder of it all. Dom.

    "Glenn Druery" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Snow, geeezzzz all we have in Australia is draught and Bush Fire. I wish we had snow.
    >
    > Glenn.
    >

    > "Mikael Seierup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Stupid snow melted so I could ride again for the first time in a week. Apart from a couple of
    > > pedestrian lemmings that tried to throw themselves out on the bikepath and under my wheels it
    > > was great.

  5. Rorschandt

    Rorschandt Guest

  6. Dom

    Dom Guest

    Well that's a bummer. Sure hope things change for you. We,in NH, are having a great winter. In the
    south have about 2-3 feet of snow with cold temps so it is not melting fast. Up north the slope have
    been making snow since early Nov and with the all the latest falls the skiing has been great. I am a
    cross country skier so I can ski right in my local area and it has been great. Couple of weeks ago I
    was skiing on the same trails I mtb and the branches on the pine were hanging over the trails ladden
    with snow. It was so beautiful and so peaceful, and quite. Worth a stop and moment to take in the
    wonder of it all. Dom.

    "Glenn Druery" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Snow, geeezzzz all we have in Australia is draught and Bush Fire. I wish we had snow.
    >
    > Glenn.
    >

    > "Mikael Seierup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Stupid snow melted so I could ride again for the first time in a week. Apart from a couple of
    > > pedestrian lemmings that tried to throw themselves out on the bikepath and under my wheels it
    > > was great.

  7. Rorschandt

    Rorschandt Guest

  8. Mlb

    Mlb Guest

    [email protected] (Dom) wrote in news:[email protected]:

    I've never CC'd though I've always wanted to try. The question I've always had is do you get enough
    "glide" to feel like you're moving better than just walking on flat ground?? (very flat here)

  9. Mlb

    Mlb Guest

    [email protected] (Dom) wrote in news:[email protected]:

    I've never CC'd though I've always wanted to try. The question I've always had is do you get enough
    "glide" to feel like you're moving better than just walking on flat ground?? (very flat here)

  10. Well, that depends on your equipment and technique, but the short answer is YES! Especially if
    you're skiing on a "groomed" trail, whether prepared for you by a previous skier, a snowmobile, or a
    grooming machine.

    "MLB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > [email protected]izon.net (Dom) wrote in news:[email protected]:
    >

    > I've never CC'd though I've always wanted to try. The question I've always had is do you get
    > enough "glide" to feel like you're moving better than just walking on flat ground?? (very
    > flat here)

  11. Well, that depends on your equipment and technique, but the short answer is YES! Especially if