UK and Europe · Public discussion

Yesterday I 'r mostly been cycling....

Started by Martin Dann · · Last activity · 3 posts · 572 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
4 July 2007
Last activity
4 July 2007
Original author
Martin Dann
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
572
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. the wrong way through farcilities.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/md451/710459138/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/md451/710459152/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/md451/710459166/

    I saw the sign giving directions to this farcility in the
    middle of a round about, so I followed the directions
    using a pedestrian crossing. ( I should have used the
    camouflaged cycle crossing).

    I got into the middle to find that Stan had apparently had
    a fit whilst painting all these white lines and other
    markings.

    Also from the markings it appears that pedestrians only
    have one entrance/exit. (Yes I know they can go anywhere).

    Martin.

  2. Martin Dann said the following on 04/07/2007 01:27:

    Quoted message said:

    the wrong way through farcilities.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/md451/710459138/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/md451/710459152/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/md451/710459166/

    [censored]! I reckon the white line painter had a sneezing fit! Just
    think - someone's council tax money was used to "design" and install that.

    A worthy contribution to FoM, I reckon.

    --
    Paul Boyd
    http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/

  3. Martin Dann said:

    the wrong way through farcilities.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/md451/710459138/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/md451/710459152/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/md451/710459166/

    I saw the sign giving directions to this farcility in the
    middle of a round about, so I followed the directions
    using a pedestrian crossing. ( I should have used the
    camouflaged cycle crossing).

    I got into the middle to find that Stan had apparently had
    a fit whilst painting all these white lines and other
    markings.

    Also from the markings it appears that pedestrians only
    have one entrance/exit. (Yes I know they can go anywhere).

    Martin.

    lovely!

    roger
    --
    www.rogermerriman.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.