Yet another doping threat (Viennese Blood)

Casa said:
Ah, Cranky, you and Thunder must be related...you both have the mental acumen of a rock. You hear one thing and then either make a false assumption or are too stupid to comprehend what is actually written
Hey - that is a very good self-assessment of yourself Casa!! How long did it take you to look up the word 'acumen'?

Casa said:
Hey sock puppet shouldn't you be getting mad at people wishing others Happy Hanukkah?
settle down House, this is not place for sectarian violence. I suggest Palestine :D

thunder said:
settle down House, this is not place for sectarian violence. I suggest Palestine :D
Even the Israelis will make exceptions to the law of return for some people. :p

Look guys...I think its unfair that you are all piling on House. I'm turning to supporting him a bit now. How would you like it if you were mentally retarded and people kept picking on you? It wouldn't be nice would it?...

I think his tinfoil yamaka is on too tight.

Right now he is over at DP arguing that Stephanie McIlvain is a liar but protesting that Armstrong's lies should not enter into the conversation. Yup, he's still fighting the good fight. :rolleyes: Eventualy he will show all the haters that Armstrong was the only competitor at the TdF who rode clean.

Can anyone really argue with House? Really, how can there be a debate when the other person has no clue as to what you are saying?

So, here is the summary so far: Many (all?) people in this forum think House is an idiot. House thinks everyone in this forum (save himself) is an idiot. I think it is easy for an outsider to judge who is the real idiot. Too bad that House will still not understand what is going on, and continue to harp on the same thing...

TheDarkLord said:
Can anyone really argue with House? Really, how can there be a debate when the other person has no clue as to what you are saying?

So, here is the summary so far: Many (all?) people in this forum think House is an idiot. House thinks everyone in this forum (save himself) is an idiot. I think it is easy for an outsider to judge who is the real idiot. Too bad that House will still not understand what is going on, and continue to harp on the same thing...
you can argue with House if you are an anti-semite, because it validates his argument, so you can actually argue :D

TheDarkLord said:

You probably cannot argue with House. He's an idiot, just completely incapable of putting together a consistent line of reasoning.

Even the members of DP realize he is a moron.

Bro Deal said:
You probably cannot argue with House. He's an idiot, just completely incapable of putting together a consistent line of reasoning.

House is special, we all know that.

Bro Deal said:

A typical debate with House:

House: I think "blah blah blah".

opponent: That is wrong because of A, B, C,...

House: Thank you for confirming that I'm right.

opponent: :confused:

TheDarkLord said:
A typical debate with House:

House: I think "blah blah blah".

opponent: That is wrong because of A, B, C,...

House: Thank you for confirming that I'm right.

opponent: :confused:
he knows how implausible it is, for Armstrong to have won without drugs, but he maintains the pretence. And that is why it is so insidious.

He falls back on the argument about evidence, and natural justice principles.

Hypothetically, you rent an apartment at the finish of stage 6. Dump blood in a fridge there.

You rent an apartment at the finish of stage 15, you dump blood there.

You reinfuse during the tour by visiting your apartment. No one knows but Johan.

There will be no evidence, it will be disposed.

House is after evidence, but successful dopings aims, are to not get caught. That is, not to leave evidence. It was obvious in the past, that you could leave no evidence that met the theshold for a WADA positive, for the analytical positive.

However, if there was a judicial investigation into Armstrong, by authorities, where they have different standards of evidence, without any doubt, they would find that Armstrong was a doper.

House fails to address this issue.

Hey thunder, show me where I have said I know for a fact that LA did not dope. It's funny watching morons like you make assumptions based on your hate.

I have to admit you guys and the great fraud give me a lot of laughs. Why do you think I come in here and stir things up.

Thinks guys.

Just a side note, there are not many members left posting at DPF anymore...

Vaughn is sick, and the mods don't care anymore.

But don't assume House wants to become a normal member of the forum and fit in like everyone else. Just give him some private advice along those lines and see how he responds.

House enjoys the attention of his notoriety... and his sole cyclingforums preoccupation is to expose Lim for Lim's so-called lies and unfairness... a judgment that of course only exists in his own schizophrenic mind.

He will post a few normal posts to get everybody reading them and then as soon as he thinks he has infiltrated... he's straight back onto his anti-Lim agenda.

Aquamarinos said:
Just a side note, there are not many members left posting at DPF anymore...

Vaughn is sick, and the mods don't care anymore.
That's not good news about Vaughn... I hope it is not serious...:(

Casa said:
Hey thunder, show me where I have said I know for a fact that LA did not dope. It's funny watching morons like you make assumptions based on your hate.

I have to admit you guys and the great fraud give me a lot of laughs. Why do you think I come in here and stir things up.

Thinks guys.
You don't stir things up. That implies that you say something that could cause a stir, something that has at least a scintilla of truth that could be argued and backed by some of the people here. Instead you come here and get beat up for posting nonsense.

There are better ways of getting your masochistic kicks. I suggest you hire a professional dominatrix to put you in your place whenever you feel the need.

P.S. Bro, look up the word nonsense, because everything I post about you guys is..................................................lies.

Casa said:
Obviously you don't know the meaning of stirring things up. I must be doing a hell of a job today since I have the big time jo's up in arms!
Yeah, we're up in arms, dude. :rolleyes: Nothing you post is interesting enough to up in arms about. You are not even a competent troll.

Bro Deal said:
You don't stir things up. That implies that you say something that could cause a stir, something that has at least a scintilla of truth that could be argued and backed by some of the people here. Instead you come here and get beat up for posting nonsense.

There are better ways of getting your masochistic kicks. I suggest you hire a professional dominatrix to put you in your place whenever you feel the need.
That's the problem! Dude comes here, and gets thrashed all the time. Dude doesn't even realize that he is getting thrashed, and instead thinks he is thrashing the others. :rolleyes: :p