Yet another doping threat (Viennese Blood)

Casa, I know Vaughn is sick, if you have some new information, that would be appreciated, since you said it was not true...

Aquamarinos said:
Casa, I know Vaughn is sick, if you have some new information, that would be appreciated, since you said it was not true...
You must be right Aquamarinos...Casa wuld post zero if Vaughn was good healthy
wink.gif

Aquamarinos said:
Just a side note, there are not many members left posting at DPF anymore...

Vaughn is sick, and the mods don't care anymore.
Aqua, you're saying Vaughn is actually suffering from a phsyical illness? If I am understanding your post correctly, that saddens me. Any info that anybody knows would be appreciated.

As for the moderators there, what do you mean they don't care anymore? I thought House was recently "sanctioned" by a mod there?

Usually when you are sick/ill it is physical...
Remember Vaughn is not a youngster anymore..
I'm sure he'll be fine, just respect the hard work he has done at DP.

There are 3 mods left, no one doing the job Vaughn signed them to do... Just look at there and you'll see that. Quite sad actually, I've been there for many years and it's sad to see all of V's efforts going down...

Don't know whats the situation with House, but he hasn't posted anything to be banned for...

Aquamarinos said:
Usually when you are sick/ill it is physical...
Remember Vaughn is not a youngster anymore..
I'm sure he'll be fine, just respect the hard work he has done at DP.

There are 3 mods left, no one doing the job Vaughn signed them to do... Just look at there and you'll see that. Quite sad actually, I've been there for many years and it's sad to see all of V's efforts going down...

Don't know whats the situation with House, but he hasn't posted anything to be banned for...
Really, see I didn't know that . . . that if someone is sick it's usually physical. Actually, smart one, I didn't know if you were using the term vaguely to express disdain for him or if you were saying he was actually sick, in the true sense of the term. ;)

Is it a Britney type of illness; mental, no.

So it leaves us with a physical illness/sickness...

Vaughn has posted here before so just ask him what's wrong..

Sorry for bringing this up here, I should have known better...

thoughtforfood said:
Dude seriously, before you get pounded like a $5 Taiwanese *****, just go away.
Are you the expert on $5 Taiwanese whores?

thoughtforfood said:
Yea, I have met your mother several times.
Well, that's very classy on your part...especially since my mother died of cancer when I was a kid. You must be very proud of yourself.

thoughtforfood said:
Oh, I guess it wasn't her.
An apology would be considered appropriate, but considering who the poster is this is much better then I expected.

Aquamarinos said:
Is it a Britney type of illness; mental, no.

So it leaves us with a physical illness/sickness...

Vaughn has posted here before so just ask him what's wrong..

Sorry for bringing this up here, I should have known better...
Look, I was being serious and sincere, simply wondering because I like Vaughn and my thoughts are with him and his family if he is ill. You're the one that seems to have a chip on your shoulder. You simply said, "Vaughn is sick." I was trying to figure out if you were being facetious (like in a "dude, you're sick" kinda way) or if you were sincerely saying he's sick. It's actually that simple. Nothing more to it than that.

I wasn't being sarcastic,antagonistic, looking for a fight or looking to debate the matter. You just made that assumption. To quite the contrary, I was simply looking for clarification as to the tone of your post.

Casa said:
An apology would be considered appropriate, but considering who the poster is this is much better then I expected.
Yes TFF. Normal people would spend a day or two to research their adversary's mother's health status before making a judgmental statement on said mother. It is highly rude of you to not have done this before suggesting she was $5 Taiwanese *****.

BTW - No offense intended toward your mother, Casa. Sounds sad, and perhaps why you may have a soft spot for LA, and a psychological impairment.

Crankyfeet said:
Yes TFF. Normal people would spend a day or two to research their adversary's mother's health status before making a judgmental statement on said mother. It is highly rude of you to not have done this before suggesting she was $5 Taiwanese *****.

BTW - No offense intended toward your mother, Casa. Sounds sad, and perhaps why you may have a soft spot for LA, and a psychological impairment.

Wow Cranky, impressive observation . . . .seriously. Nice to see someone can put themselves in someone else's shoes and be sensitive to their situation. :)

Casa said:
First of all, I am not sure I believe your story. Secondly, even if it is true, I was obviously not talking about your REAL mother. Thirdly, you opened the door. Fourthly, well....I guess that is about it.

thoughtforfood said:
First of all, I am not sure I believe your story. Secondly, even if it is true, I was obviously not talking about your REAL mother. Thirdly, you opened the door. Fourthly, well....I guess that is about it.
Firstly, if you don't want to believe it that's fine, but I don't lie about things that serious.

Secondly, it does not matter whether you or not, you put your foot in the mouth and if you had any class you would apologize instead of making excuses.

Thirdly, I commented on Vaughn, you made an inappropriate comment, so no I did not open the door.

Fourthly, I don't expect any of this to mean anything to you since you have already proven what type of person you are, but I felt clarification was needed.

There are certain behaviors that help identify passive-aggressive behavior.... stop me any time when it sounds familiar...

* Ambiguity
* Avoiding responsibility by claiming forgetfulness
* Blaming others
* Chronic lateness and forgetfulness
* Complaining
* Does not express hostility or anger openly - (e.g., expresses it instead by leaving notes)
* Fear of authority
* Fear of competition
* Fear of dependency
* Fear of intimacy (infidelity as a means to act out anger)
* Fosters chaos
* Intentional inefficiency
* Making excuses
* Losing things
* Lying
* Obstructionism
* Procrastination
* Resentment
* Resists suggestions from others
* Sarcasm
* Stubborness
* Sullenness

A passive-aggressive may not have all of these behaviours, and may have other non-passive-aggressive traits.

And my favorite...
In the psychoanalytic theory of transactional analysis, many types of passive-aggressive behavior are interpreted as "games" with a hidden psychological payoff, and are classified with names like "Why Don't You...? Yes, But...", "See What You Made Me Do", "Look How Hard I've Tried" into stereotypical scenarios.

People with this personality style are often quite unconscious of their impact on others, and thus may be genuinely dismayed when held to account for the inconvenience or discomfort caused by their passive-aggressive behaviors. In that context, there is a failure to see how they might have provoked a negative response, so they feel misunderstood, held to unreasonable standards, and/or put upon.

Casa said:
Firstly, if you don't want to believe it that's fine, but I don't lie about things that serious.

Secondly, it does not matter whether you or not, you put your foot in the mouth and if you had any class you would apologize instead of making excuses.

Thirdly, I commented on Vaughn, you made an inappropriate comment, so no I did not open the door.

Fourthly, I don't expect any of this to mean anything to you since you have already proven what type of person you are, but I felt clarification was needed.
IJTUIMOM... this is a new one I saw recently on another forum. I means, I Just Threw Up In My Own Mouth.

It's a little long. I mean it's no IMHO (pronounced em-ho, wow, speaking of people's moms) but I think it'll catch on. I'd pronounce it eej-too-ee-mom.

It sounds kinda asian, maybe Taiwanese, which brings up back to... Casa's mom again.