Yet another doping threat (Viennese Blood)

Casa said:
Firstly, if you don't want to believe it that's fine, but I don't lie about things that serious.

Secondly, it does not matter whether you or not, you put your foot in the mouth and if you had any class you would apologize instead of making excuses.

Thirdly, I commented on Vaughn, you made an inappropriate comment, so no I did not open the door.

Fourthly, I don't expect any of this to mean anything to you since you have already proven what type of person you are, but I felt clarification was needed.
I have no class.......... I have panache <jazz hands>

O bella signora dwella, love this super list… passive-aggressive not fit with Casa. He stupid-aggressive. He love get bang, bang, …talk stupid…gets more bang, bang. Plain stupid masochista. He cry mommy when get bang self. Casa hidn ****.

More names (anonymous sources).

http://www.oe24.at/zeitung/sport/mehr_sport/article235618.ece

Namentlich werden genannt

• Georg Totschnig (österreichischer Radprofi)
  • Christoph Suman (österreichischer Biathlet)
  • Daniel Mesotitsch (österreichischer Biathlet)
  • Ludwig Gredler (österreichischer Biathlet)
  • Martin Pröll (Profi-Laufsportler)
  • Katrin Apel (deutsche Biathletin)
  • Martina Glagow (deutsche Biathletin)
  • Andrea Henkel (deutsche Biahtletin)
  • Sven Fischer (deutscher Biathlet)
  • Michael Greis (deutscher Biathlet)
  • Alexander Wolf (deutscher Biahtlet)
  • Daniel Graf (deutscher Biatleht)
  • Michael Rösch (deutscher Biathlet)
  • Michael Rasmussen (niederländischer Radprofi)
  • Denis Mentschow (niederländischer Radprofi)
  • Michael Boogerd (niederländischer Radprofi)
  • Joost Posthuma (niederländischer Radprofi)
  • Pieter Weening (niederländischer Radprofi)
If these athletes are really involved, Rabobank is i deep ****, almost as deep as german biathlon.

RAGT said:
If these athletes are really involved, Rabobank is i deep ****, almost as deep as german biathlon.
There goes their Tour invite and maybe their sponsorship too. It would be sort of funny if Menchov is involved and the records go back to 2005. Who was third in line after Heras and him? Sastre?

With OP and this there are probably a lot of riders waiting for the hammer to fall on them.

RAGT said:
More names (anonymous sources).

http://www.oe24.at/zeitung/sport/mehr_sport/article235618.ece

Namentlich werden genannt

• Georg Totschnig (österreichischer Radprofi)
  • Christoph Suman (österreichischer Biathlet)
  • Daniel Mesotitsch (österreichischer Biathlet)
  • Ludwig Gredler (österreichischer Biathlet)
  • Martin Pröll (Profi-Laufsportler)
  • Katrin Apel (deutsche Biathletin)
  • Martina Glagow (deutsche Biathletin)
  • Andrea Henkel (deutsche Biahtletin)
  • Sven Fischer (deutscher Biathlet)
  • Michael Greis (deutscher Biathlet)
  • Alexander Wolf (deutscher Biahtlet)
  • Daniel Graf (deutscher Biatleht)
  • Michael Rösch (deutscher Biathlet)
  • Michael Rasmussen (niederländischer Radprofi)
  • Denis Mentschow (niederländischer Radprofi)
  • Michael Boogerd (niederländischer Radprofi)
  • Joost Posthuma (niederländischer Radprofi)
  • Pieter Weening (niederländischer Radprofi)

So, what's the deal now? Is anybody investigating this? The police? WADA? What kind of evidence has been presented? The press has been very quiet on this recently, so I'm afraid, I'm not up to date. Anyone has the most recent information?

ETA: reading the newspaper article, to be fair, the names did not come out of any kind of investigation. They are part of an anonymous accusation which the Austrian police is now compelled to investigate. (What the police did up to now, the article does not say).

Cobblestones said:
So, what's the deal now? Is anybody investigating this? The police? WADA? What kind of evidence has been presented? The press has been very quiet on this recently, so I'm afraid, I'm not up to date. Anyone has the most recent information?

ETA: reading the newspaper article, to be fair, the names did not come out of any kind of investigation. They are part of an anonymous accusation which the Austrian police is now compelled to investigate. (What the police did up to now, the article does not say).
it looks like these riders from Rabobank are being referred inside the team.

I have good information that they were blood doping back in 2001 when Leipheimer transferred there because his wife Odessa has a big mouth.

cyclingheroes said:
Which is probebly the reason that they named the cyclists, not the cross-skiers etc.

I don't buy it that they only know the cyclists.
xxxc