Yet another Newbie

> Mike Halliday wrote:
> > Anyway, I have read the
> > various (and generously provided) opinions about this bike and similar
> > ones, so I wont ask...

> Wow, no post-purchase approval needed! With an intelligent first step
> into am-b like that, all you need to do is read the FAQ, keep your bike
> on the trail and you're alright.

could you please approve mine? it's steel, custom, and boutique.
****.....it's got gears. nevermind.

"little earthquakes" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...

> "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> Mike Halliday wrote:
>> > Anyway, I have read the
>> > various (and generously provided) opinions about this bike and similar
>> > ones, so I wont ask...

>> Wow, no post-purchase approval needed! With an intelligent first step
>> into am-b like that, all you need to do is read the FAQ, keep your bike
>> on the trail and you're alright.
>>

> could you please approve mine? it's steel, custom, and boutique.
> ****.....it's got gears. nevermind.

bbwwwwaaahhhaaaa!

cheers...

OK, to lighten up this thread I thought I would update y'all. Today
the shop talked me out of the Yukon and into the iguana (by offering me
$100 off ;-)

SO NOW I DO get to tell everyone I am riding a "Giant Iguana " LOL

"Mike Halliday" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> OK, to lighten up this thread I thought I would update y'all. Today
> the shop talked me out of the Yukon and into the iguana (by offering me
> $100 off ;-)
>
> SO NOW I DO get to tell everyone I am riding a "Giant Iguana " LOL

does it bite??

"Slack" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Welcome!!
>
> And 40 aint old, especially when we got people like Sorni 'round here.
> --
> Slack - about to turn 40

Turning 40 too.... Given all the broken bones I'm feelin' like 60. As long
as the girls think I'm 30ish it's all good LOL.

Old Mountain Dew Dude.

little earthquakes wrote:
> "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Mike Halliday wrote:
> > > Anyway, I have read the
> > > various (and generously provided) opinions about this bike and similar
> > > ones, so I wont ask...

> > Wow, no post-purchase approval needed! With an intelligent first step
> > into am-b like that, all you need to do is read the FAQ, keep your bike
> > on the trail and you're alright.
> >

> could you please approve mine? it's steel, custom, and boutique.
> ****.....it's got gears. nevermind.

The point was that the OP didn't ask for or need PPA in the first
place, like so many others do. Now go ride your bike.

JD

"small change" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Slack wrote:
>>> I would never throw away anything of Dear Hubby's... I might hold it
>>> up and say, "you know you really should throw this out, and
>>> definately NOT wear it in public"... but I leave the actual deed of
>>> conversion to rags up to him. Maybe it's the nature of the work I do,
>>> but I think I've got a
>>> pretty good handle on the nature of emotional attachment to old
>>> ratty stuff. Penny
>>>

>> Fess up. You can say it now; You used several pairs of the hubby's
>> (and you own) to make Paladin's "jersey," didn't ya?

> No but that's a good idea, make Paladin something frilly for next year.
>
> ps blubberpuss, I didn't answer your post but if you are serious about
> wanting a two of a kind Libarace jersey, contact me via my website
>

> --
> Specialty Outdoors
> Modification & Repair of Outdoor Gear & Clothing
> Factory Authorized by The North Face
> www.specialtyoutdoors.com/about/whatis.asp

Now wait a minute! I've already gone and gotten mine patented and
copyrighted, and the pattern on the sides registered as a trademark. Some
things are just too cool for mass production, and the Liberace is definitely
one of them.

So there.

CDB
I've already told Richard Simmons and the Queer Eye guy "No" on
duplications...

> little earthquakes wrote:
> > "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

similar

> > > Wow, no post-purchase approval needed! With an intelligent first step
> > > into am-b like that, all you need to do is read the FAQ, keep your

bike
> > > on the trail and you're alright.
> > >

> > could you please approve mine? it's steel, custom, and boutique.
> > ****.....it's got gears. nevermind.

> The point was that the OP didn't ask for or need PPA in the first
> place, like so many others do. Now go ride your bike.

Yeah, I was guilty of that. I just just so fired up that day.

> Now wait a minute! I've already gone and gotten mine patented and
> copyrighted, and the pattern on the sides registered as a trademark. Some
> things are just too cool for mass production, and the Liberace is definitely
> one of them.
>
> So there.
>
> CDB
> I've already told Richard Simmons and the Queer Eye guy "No" on
> duplications...

LOL

I shouldn't talk: I used to surf in Hot Pink nylon/spandex shorts. My
friends couldn't talk too much smack because chicks would sit on the
beach waiting for me to come out of the water :) Very embarrassing if
they were hot :-( I would have to hide /it/ behind my surf board.

But this was many years ago, _back in the day_ .
--
Slack - I know penny.... TMI