Yet another silly question: actual diameter of 406 wheel with tyre?

Simon Brooke

Guest
Would some very nice person who has a 406 wheel with a 406x28 Stelvio on
it kindly measure the actual diameter to the outer edge of the fully
inflated tyre? I /think/ it should be 462mm, but I'd be awfully
grateful for confirmation.

I need this to get the front wheel area right, and I don't have a
Stelvio of the right size yet.

;; my other religion is Emacs

Simon Brooke wrote:

> Would some very nice person who has a 406 wheel with a 406x28 Stelvio on
> it kindly measure the actual diameter to the outer edge of the fully
> inflated tyre? I /think/ it should be 462mm, but I'd be awfully
> grateful for confirmation.
>
> I need this to get the front wheel area right, and I don't have a
> Stelvio of the right size yet.

a 28mm conti is 468mm
--
---
Marten Gerritsen

INFOapestaartjeM-GINEERINGpuntNL
www.m-gineering.nl

On 06/02/2005 20:00:03 Simon Brooke <[email protected]> wrote:

> Would some very nice person who has a 406 wheel with a 406x28 Stelvio on
> it kindly measure the actual diameter to the outer edge of the fully
> inflated tyre? I /think/ it should be 462mm, but I'd be awfully grateful
> for confirmation.

> I need this to get the front wheel area right, and I don't have a Stelvio
> of the right size yet.

I have one but it is not on a wheel.
--
Buck