Yet another SS - KHS

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Bb, Dec 10, 2003.

  1. Bb

    Bb Guest

    Tags:

  2. MattB

    MattB Guest

    "BB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > This may be old news to some of you, but I got an e-mail from Jenson about a singlespeed on sale.
    >
    > http://www.jensonusa.com/store/product.aspx?i=BI707F00&sc=EM121003&x=y
    >
    > I'm not saying there's anything particularly good or bad about this rig...

    I'm sure someone will do the talking for you.

    I just have to say weird. A soft tail with a rigid fork. Almost like they had these frame pieces
    laying around and had to think of something to make out of them.

    It's cheap, though. Maybe it will be a good bike for someone.

    Matt

  3. Jimbo(san)

    Jimbo(san) New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2003
    Buddy of ours just bought one... Cheap.. kinda crappy parts spec...
    I didn't like it much... For a few bucks more you can get a good steel rigid...

    Jimbo...Not naming names...(san)

  4. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "BB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > This may be old news to some of you, but I got an e-mail from Jenson about a singlespeed on sale.
    >
    > http://www.jensonusa.com/store/product.aspx?i=BI707F00&sc=EM121003&x=y

    A friend of ours owns one, so we had the chance to play with it.

    Its crap.

    If you want to get a SS in that price range, try a Kona Unit (which is still crap). Otherwise, throw
    in a couple more hundred bux and get a decent SS.

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!