Yet another SS - KHS

"BB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> This may be old news to some of you, but I got an e-mail from Jenson about a singlespeed on sale.
>
> http://www.jensonusa.com/store/product.aspx?i=BI707F00&sc=EM121003&x=y
>
> I'm not saying there's anything particularly good or bad about this rig...

I'm sure someone will do the talking for you.

I just have to say weird. A soft tail with a rigid fork. Almost like they had these frame pieces
laying around and had to think of something to make out of them.

It's cheap, though. Maybe it will be a good bike for someone.

Matt

Originally posted by MattB
"BB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> This may be old news to some of you, but I got an e-mail from Jenson about a singlespeed on sale.
>
> http://www.jensonusa.com/store/product.aspx?i=BI707F00&sc=EM121003&x=y
>
> I'm not saying there's anything particularly good or bad about this rig...

I'm sure someone will do the talking for you.

I just have to say weird. A soft tail with a rigid fork. Almost like they had these frame pieces
laying around and had to think of something to make out of them.

It's cheap, though. Maybe it will be a good bike for someone.

Matt

Buddy of ours just bought one... Cheap.. kinda crappy parts spec...
I didn't like it much... For a few bucks more you can get a good steel rigid...

Jimbo...Not naming names...(san)

"BB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> This may be old news to some of you, but I got an e-mail from Jenson about a singlespeed on sale.
>
> http://www.jensonusa.com/store/product.aspx?i=BI707F00&sc=EM121003&x=y

A friend of ours owns one, so we had the chance to play with it.

Its ****.

If you want to get a SS in that price range, try a Kona Unit (which is still ****). Otherwise, throw
in a couple more hundred bux and get a decent SS.

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!