yet another stupid manufacturer jumps on the stupid bandwagon

G.T. wrote:
> Marz wrote:
> > Scott Gordo wrote:
> >
> >>Okay, let me get this straight.
> >>
> >>- MTBers: straight men and women, both with a touch of the macho.
> >>- Roadies: Gay
> >>- Those who MTBer and Roadie: BIcyclists
> >>- 29ers: Trannies?
> >>
> >>If you're saying that 29ers are MTBs trying to be Roadies or vice
> >>versa... you may be on to something there.
> >>
> >>Last thought: With all the downhill specific places closing down, would
> >>that make:
> >>- Downhillers: eunuchs?
> >>
> >>/s

> > So in what catagory does a bike like this fall...
> >
> > http://www.dirtragmag.com/print/article.php?ID=721&category=stuff_reviews
> >
> > 29 front, 26 back.
> >

> Great idea, after all motos have had 18" rear/21" front, or similar, for
> years. I'd rather have a 24 in back and 26 in front with fatter tires,
> though.
>
> Greg

It makes wheelies easier. The SpecialEd Bighit had that setup with a
24 in back and 26 up front and made sense to me for that freeridey
****. Forget it with xc or all mountain though.

JD

Scott Gordon wrote:
> Slack wrote:
>
>>Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>>

>>>Sheesh! Didn't you read my posts on how this particular model was made
>>>for Oompa Loompas like me?
>>>

>>Musta missed it. Anyway, single speeds are like Transsexuals; might
>>look useful at 1/4 mile, but the closer you get, the more you realize
>>there is something very, very wrong.
>>_____
>>Slack

> Okay, let me get this straight.
>
> - MTBers: straight men and women, both with a touch of the macho.
> - Roadies: Gay
> - Those who MTBer and Roadie: BIcyclists
> - 29ers: Trannies?
>
> If you're saying that 29ers are MTBs trying to be Roadies or vice
> versa... you may be on to something there.
>
> Last thought: With all the downhill specific places closing down, would
> that make:
> - Downhillers: eunuchs?
>
> /s

I don 't have a problem with any of that, except you misconstrued the
tranny connection = single speeds. Tranny(less), jacked up engine... get it?
_____
Slack

"Phil, Squid-in-Training" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:81vjf.43493$sg5.17070@dukeread12...

> "Slack" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Ride-A-Lot wrote:

>>> Sheesh! Didn't you read my posts on how this particular model was made
>>> for Oompa Loompas like me?
>>>

>> Musta missed it. Anyway, single speeds are like Transsexuals; might look
>> useful at 1/4 mile, but the closer you get, the more you realize there is
>> something very, very wrong.

> And when you ride them, you don't actually mind it all that muc-
>
> ****.
>
> --
> Phil, Squid-in-Training

WHOA, TMI!! A little warning next time....