Yet another web site for you to visit

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by David, Feb 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David

David Guest

Hey everybody. I know there are probably thousands of these types of posts here a day, but this is
    the Internet.

I have a little web site of my own going on here, advocating bicycle commuting in our wonderful
    city, Saskatoon, SK. Canada. Although, I do have general cycling information here as well.

You're all most welcome to visit and send me your comments (good or bad) if you feel like it.

I've only been a bicycle commuter for just over a year now (year round), and I've been trying to get
    as many people interested in the idea as I can.

May the wind be at your backs! David.

http://www.virtualsky.net/cycling

Tags:

2. If Saskatoon is such a great and friendly city, explain why every time I click the "Great News" link
    and go onto the city website, it shuts down my system and knocks me offline? There's a bomb planted
    on that link to ambush those who venture onto it.

Steve McDonald

3. David

David Guest

I don't know anything about a "bomb" it is simply a hyperlink to the city's web page...
    http://www.city.saskatoon.sk.ca

It seems to work with my web browser. Maybe it has something to do with WebTV. WebTV isn't
    comaptible with everything on the Internet.

[email protected] (Steve McDonald) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > If Saskatoon is such a great and friendly city, explain why every time I click the "Great News"
    > link and go onto the city website, it shuts down my system and knocks me offline? There's a bomb
    > planted on that link to ambush those who venture onto it.
    >
    > Steve McDonald

4. Zoot Katz

Zoot Katz Guest

22 Feb 2003 04:54:23 -0800,
    <[email protected]>, [email protected] (David) wrote:

> WebTV isn't comaptible with everything on the Internet.

Yeah, but you just have to turn it upside down and shake it to reboot.
    --
    zk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.