Yet more OT: we're a strange lot here in Virginia...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by John Harlow, Jun 17, 2003.

  1. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    Tags:

  2. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest

    John Harlow wrote:

    > http://www.retroweb.com/lynchburg/attractions/
    >
    > Keep in mind Lynchburg (love the name?) is affectionately known as "Fallwell country" (as in
    > Jerry)...

    that is one cool site!!! Loved the headless cat ;-)

    Jimbo(san)

  3. M&M

    M&M Guest

    "John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > http://www.retroweb.com/lynchburg/attractions/
    >
    > Keep in mind Lynchburg (love the name?) is affectionately known as "Fallwell country" (as in
    > Jerry)...

    When I lived in Lynchburg in the late sixties , I can remember driving past the Fallwell property
    which was surrounded by a 14 foot high chain link fence , razor wire and survielance cameras ( a
    real fortress ). Jerry had a lot of enemies .

    M&M

  4. Gary In Va

    Gary In Va Guest