Yet more snow in NC

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Zilla, Feb 26, 2004.

  1. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    Forecast for 8 inches this time. This is the most snow days in one season I've seen it since I've
    been living here for 25 yrs. now.

    --
    - Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)

    Tags:

  2. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    Zilla wrote:
    > Forecast for 8 inches this time. This is the most snow days in one season I've seen it since I've
    > been living here for 25 yrs. now.

    When? It's going to be 60 here in Philly by Sunday and it's in the 40's now.
    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  3. On 2004-02-26, Zilla penned:
    > Forecast for 8 inches this time. This is the most snow days in one season I've seen it since I've
    > been living here for 25 yrs. now.

    So, does this make you happy, or grumpy?

    --
    monique

  4. Tj

    Tj Guest

    "Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:A8r%[email protected]...
    > Forecast for 8 inches this time. This is the most snow days in one season I've seen it since I've
    > been living here for 25 yrs. now.
    >
    > --
    > - Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)

    25 years! You must be an old fart.

    TJ

  5. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    Ride-A-Lot wrote:
    > Zilla wrote:
    >> Forecast for 8 inches this time. This is the most snow days in one season I've seen it since I've
    >> been living here for 25 yrs. now.
    >

    > When? It's going to be 60 here in Philly by Sunday and it's in the 40's now.

    Tonight!

    --
    - Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)

  6. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    Monique Y. Herman wrote:
    > On 2004-02-26, Zilla penned:
    >> Forecast for 8 inches this time. This is the most snow days in one season I've seen it since I've
    >> been living here for 25 yrs. now.
    >
    > So, does this make you happy, or grumpy?

    Grumpy - I don't care for much of winter weather; hence I live in NC (or so I thought I'd
    escaped it).

    --
    - Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)

  7. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    TJ wrote:
    > "Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:A8r%[email protected]...
    >> Forecast for 8 inches this time. This is the most snow days in one season I've seen it since I've
    >> been living here for 25 yrs. now.
    >>
    >> --
    >> - Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)
    >>

    > 25 years! You must be an old fart.
    >
    > TJ

    Physically old, emotionally and mentally young!!!

    --
    - Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)

  8. Xtc

    Xtc Guest

    "TJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:YCw%[email protected]_s03...

    > "Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:A8r%[email protected]...
    > > Forecast for 8 inches this time. This is the most snow days in one season I've seen it since
    > > I've been living here for 25 yrs. now.
    > >
    > > --
    > > - Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)
    > >

    > 25 years! You must be an old fart.
    >
    > TJ

    We had extra snow leftover from Halifax, NS and Moncton, NB, so we sent it to you guys.lol

  9. Mojo Deluxe

    Mojo Deluxe Guest

    "Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:mPw%[email protected]...
    > Monique Y. Herman wrote:
    > > On 2004-02-26, Zilla penned:
    > >> Forecast for 8 inches this time. This is the most snow days in one season I've seen it since
    > >> I've been living here for 25 yrs. now.
    > >
    > > So, does this make you happy, or grumpy?
    >
    > Grumpy - I don't care for much of winter weather; hence I live in NC (or so I thought I'd
    > escaped it).

    When it snows there, it's because we just got pounded by rain here, so I'm grumpy too. But hey,
    better/warmer weather is a coming soon.

  10. crazy6r54

    crazy6r54 Guest

    2/17/79 living in Fayetteville NC woke up to 2 feet of snow. And what a great Rush the concert and
    the snow. It was all gone fast soon as the afternoon temps got back to normal. Brother snowed
    and mother iced . Cary to Beaufort NC. 40 degrees here in CT and I was out riding which is my
    norm at any temps. Thank goodness for vacations. back to the salt mines on Monday after 2
    weeks off.

    I MTB 2004

  11. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    In news:mPw%[email protected],
    Zilla <[email protected]> typed:
    > Monique Y. Herman wrote:
    >> On 2004-02-26, Zilla penned:
    >>> Forecast for 8 inches this time. This is the most snow days in one season I've seen it since
    >>> I've been living here for 25 yrs. now.
    >>
    >> So, does this make you happy, or grumpy?
    >
    > Grumpy - I don't care for much of winter weather; hence I live in NC (or so I thought I'd
    > escaped it).

    Hehehehe...You moved too far south! Nothing here in Richmond VA. ;)

    Mike

  12. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    Michael Dart wrote:
    > In news:mPw%[email protected], Zilla <[email protected]> typed:
    >> Monique Y. Herman wrote:
    >>> On 2004-02-26, Zilla penned:
    >>>
    >>> So, does this make you happy, or grumpy?
    >>
    >> Grumpy - I don't care for much of winter weather; hence I live in NC (or so I thought I'd
    >> escaped it).
    >
    > Hehehehe...You moved too far south! Nothing here in Richmond VA. ;)
    >
    > Mike

    All gone now. It'll be 52 tomorrow and 62 deg F on Sunday. I might actually do a roadie on Sunday.
    F'ing crazy!

    --
    - Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)

  13. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    In news:dXQ%[email protected],
    Zilla <[email protected]> typed:
    > Michael Dart wrote:

    >>> Grumpy - I don't care for much of winter weather; hence I live in NC (or so I thought I'd
    >>> escaped it).
    >>
    >> Hehehehe...You moved too far south! Nothing here in Richmond VA. ;)
    >>
    >> Mike
    >
    > All gone now. It'll be 52 tomorrow and 62 deg F on Sunday. I might actually do a roadie on Sunday.
    > F'ing crazy!

    It's definitely been one of those years for y'all down there. There's a couple coming up from NC
    Sunday to do some mtbing up here in Richmond on Sunday. There's a thread on Ridemonkey - Virginia
    forum about it.

    Mike