Yet more snow in NC

Zilla

Guest
Forecast for 8 inches this time. This is the most snow days in one season I've seen it since I've
been living here for 25 yrs. now.

--
- Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)

Zilla wrote:
> Forecast for 8 inches this time. This is the most snow days in one season I've seen it since I've
> been living here for 25 yrs. now.

When? It's going to be 60 here in Philly by Sunday and it's in the 40's now.
--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

On 2004-02-26, Zilla penned:
> Forecast for 8 inches this time. This is the most snow days in one season I've seen it since I've
> been living here for 25 yrs. now.

So, does this make you happy, or grumpy?

--
monique

"Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:A8r%[email protected]...
> Forecast for 8 inches this time. This is the most snow days in one season I've seen it since I've
> been living here for 25 yrs. now.
>
> --
> - Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)

25 years! You must be an old fart.

TJ

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Zilla wrote:
>> Forecast for 8 inches this time. This is the most snow days in one season I've seen it since I've
>> been living here for 25 yrs. now.
>

> When? It's going to be 60 here in Philly by Sunday and it's in the 40's now.

Tonight!

--
- Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)

Monique Y. Herman wrote:
> On 2004-02-26, Zilla penned:
>> Forecast for 8 inches this time. This is the most snow days in one season I've seen it since I've
>> been living here for 25 yrs. now.
>
> So, does this make you happy, or grumpy?

Grumpy - I don't care for much of winter weather; hence I live in NC (or so I thought I'd
escaped it).

--
- Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)

TJ wrote:
> "Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:A8r%[email protected]...
>> Forecast for 8 inches this time. This is the most snow days in one season I've seen it since I've
>> been living here for 25 yrs. now.
>>
>> --
>> - Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)
>>

> 25 years! You must be an old fart.
>
> TJ

Physically old, emotionally and mentally young!!!

--
- Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)

"TJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> "Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:A8r%[email protected]...
> > Forecast for 8 inches this time. This is the most snow days in one season I've seen it since
> > I've been living here for 25 yrs. now.
> >
> > --
> > - Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)
> >

> 25 years! You must be an old fart.
>
> TJ

We had extra snow leftover from Halifax, NS and Moncton, NB, so we sent it to you guys.lol

"Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:mPw%[email protected]...
> Monique Y. Herman wrote:
> > On 2004-02-26, Zilla penned:
> >> Forecast for 8 inches this time. This is the most snow days in one season I've seen it since
> >> I've been living here for 25 yrs. now.
> >
> > So, does this make you happy, or grumpy?
>
> Grumpy - I don't care for much of winter weather; hence I live in NC (or so I thought I'd
> escaped it).

When it snows there, it's because we just got pounded by rain here, so I'm grumpy too. But hey,
better/warmer weather is a coming soon.

2/17/79 living in Fayetteville NC woke up to 2 feet of snow. And what a great Rush the concert and
the snow. It was all gone fast soon as the afternoon temps got back to normal. Brother snowed
and mother iced . Cary to Beaufort NC. 40 degrees here in CT and I was out riding which is my
norm at any temps. Thank goodness for vacations. back to the salt mines on Monday after 2
weeks off.

I MTB 2004

In news:mPw%[email protected],
Zilla <[email protected]> typed:
> Monique Y. Herman wrote:
>> On 2004-02-26, Zilla penned:
>>> Forecast for 8 inches this time. This is the most snow days in one season I've seen it since
>>> I've been living here for 25 yrs. now.
>>
>> So, does this make you happy, or grumpy?
>
> Grumpy - I don't care for much of winter weather; hence I live in NC (or so I thought I'd
> escaped it).

Hehehehe...You moved too far south! Nothing here in Richmond VA. ;)

Mike

Michael Dart wrote:
> In news:mPw%[email protected], Zilla <[email protected]> typed:
>> Monique Y. Herman wrote:
>>> On 2004-02-26, Zilla penned:
>>>
>>> So, does this make you happy, or grumpy?
>>
>> Grumpy - I don't care for much of winter weather; hence I live in NC (or so I thought I'd
>> escaped it).
>
> Hehehehe...You moved too far south! Nothing here in Richmond VA. ;)
>
> Mike

All gone now. It'll be 52 tomorrow and 62 deg F on Sunday. I might actually do a roadie on Sunday.
F'ing crazy!

--
- Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)

In news:dXQ%[email protected],
Zilla <[email protected]> typed:
> Michael Dart wrote:

>>> Grumpy - I don't care for much of winter weather; hence I live in NC (or so I thought I'd
>>> escaped it).
>>
>> Hehehehe...You moved too far south! Nothing here in Richmond VA. ;)
>>
>> Mike
>
> All gone now. It'll be 52 tomorrow and 62 deg F on Sunday. I might actually do a roadie on Sunday.
> F'ing crazy!

It's definitely been one of those years for y'all down there. There's a couple coming up from NC
Sunday to do some mtbing up here in Richmond on Sunday. There's a thread on Ridemonkey - Virginia
forum about it.

Mike