YETI ARC vs Giant XTC vs Seven Denali

JAFO

Guest
Which one should I get? I am using it mainly for xc and road.

Cheers
SY

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 17:31:31 +0800, "JAFO" <[email protected]>
scribbled:

>Which one should I get? I am using it mainly for xc and road.
>
>Cheers
>SY

The red one, of course.

-Slash
--
"Ebert Victorious"
-The Onion

Slash wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 17:31:31 +0800, "JAFO" <[email protected]>
> scribbled:
>
>> Which one should I get? I am using it mainly for xc and road.
>>
>> Cheers
>> SY

> The red one, of course.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, yellow is the new red.
Get the Yellow one.
--
Westie
(Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)

Westie says:

>I've said it before, and I'll say it again, yellow is the new red.
>Get the Yellow one.

Faddish - dedicated follower of fashion!

Steve "get the RED one..."

Stephen Baker wrote:
> Westie says:
>

>>I've said it before, and I'll say it again, yellow is the new red.
>>Get the Yellow one.

> Faddish - dedicated follower of fashion!
>
> Steve "get the RED one..."

No, no, no. Black! Black is always in style. Get the black one.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Stephen Baker wrote:
>> Westie says:
>>

>>> I've said it before, and I'll say it again, yellow is the new red.
>>> Get the Yellow one.

>> Faddish - dedicated follower of fashion!
>>
>> Steve "get the RED one..."

> No, no, no. Black! Black is always in style. Get the black one.

You're all morons. Polished aluminum is .000037% lighter.

Bill "give or take a jillionth" S.

Sorni says:

>You're all morons.

Sad, but probably true. Your point?

>Polished aluminum is .000037% lighter.

Who TF cares about lightness?!? We're discussing the "cool" factor here.
Don't bother us with petty little geeky things like efficiency, lightness,
strength, etc.

I mean, shEEsh, dood! ;-)

Steve

"B i l l S o r n s o n" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> > Stephen Baker wrote:
> >> Westie says:

> >> Faddish - dedicated follower of fashion!
> >>
> >> Steve "get the RED one..."

> > No, no, no. Black! Black is always in style. Get the black one.

> You're all morons. Polished aluminum is .000037% lighter.

Huh!?! Who woulda guessed aluminum from Poland is lighter...

> Bill "give or take a jillionth" S.

Nate "down to the jillionth, even. very hi-zoot!"