yey unispins

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by dale_dale, Mar 9, 2006.

  1. dale_dale

    dale_dale Guest

    Tags:

  2. chosen

    chosen Guest

  3. dale_dale

    dale_dale Guest

    noooo my comp is dead... windows wont even load

    i tryed to install my firewire card, sice i had my new motherboard ive
    not had it in.

    apperntly the new motherboard is allergic to the high speed firewire
    card and has just died, i took the card out and it dtill dont load up
    at alll arrrgghhh.

    so im on my laptop and have no way of uploading my videos unless i
    install my firewire card on to my bros comp...

    --
    dale_dale

    ___________
    dale_dale's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11459

  4. swarbrim

    swarbrim Guest

    chosen wrote:
    > Not an easy trick man. (Ask amanda gallacher:p) That's really awesome
    > that you got it. It's a great feeling.:)

    Ha ha, naaa she stil hasnt landed one. I have almost. I really am
    close i could land one by tomorow.

    Mike

    --
    swarbrim

    :D add me at [email protected]

    "I know how you feel. I live in England, and I was given a raincoat for
    Christmas three years ago, and I still haven't had chance to use it. "
    -- Mike Fule
    swarbrim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005

  5. Lucas1wheel

    Lucas1wheel Guest

  6. dale_dale

    dale_dale Guest

    swarbrim wrote:
    > Ha ha, naaa she stil hasnt landed one.

    pssh unispins... who needs em

    :(

    --
    amanda.gallacher

    'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
    Fly04066814 - 'Amanda Rules!!'
    fcwegnm0b - 'Amanda you are awesome!'
    Chosen - 'i think...i...love amanda'
    [email protected] - add me
    amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

  8. maestro8

    maestro8 Guest

    amanda.gallacher wrote:
    > pssh unispins... who needs em

    the same people who need crankflips. all utterly useless if you ask
    me. but you didn't. so i won't say.

    --
    maestro8

    Groucho Marx

  9. joshuni

    joshuni Guest

    w00t, i'm almost landing the unispin every time.

    --
    joshuni

    "and try not to worry about hurting yourself, because if you really
    cared that much then you wouldn't be riding around on a wheel. :p"
    -spudman
    joshuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11670

  10. dale_dale

    dale_dale Guest

  11. Job

    Job Guest

  12. Job

    Job Guest

  13. underdog

    underdog Guest

    Nice work guys. I'm still scared s#*tless to even try to pull the seat
    out in front. I'm jealous.:(

    --
    underdog

    'I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody
    tell you different' - Kurt Vonnegut
    underdog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6197