yey unispins

noooo my comp is dead... windows wont even load

i tryed to install my firewire card, sice i had my new motherboard ive
not had it in.

apperntly the new motherboard is allergic to the high speed firewire
card and has just died, i took the card out and it dtill dont load up
at alll arrrgghhh.

so im on my laptop and have no way of uploading my videos unless i
install my firewire card on to my bros comp...

--
dale_dale

___________
dale_dale's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11459

chosen wrote:
> Not an easy trick man. (Ask amanda gallacher:p) That's really awesome
> that you got it. It's a great feeling.:)

Ha ha, naaa she stil hasnt landed one. I have almost. I really am
close i could land one by tomorow.

Mike

--
swarbrim

:D add me at [email protected]

"I know how you feel. I live in England, and I was given a raincoat for
Christmas three years ago, and I still haven't had chance to use it. "
-- Mike Fule
swarbrim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005

swarbrim wrote:
> Ha ha, naaa she stil hasnt landed one.

pssh unispins... who needs em

:(

--
amanda.gallacher

'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
Fly04066814 - 'Amanda Rules!!'
fcwegnm0b - 'Amanda you are awesome!'
Chosen - 'i think...i...love amanda'
[email protected] - add me
amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

amanda.gallacher wrote:
> pssh unispins... who needs em

the same people who need crankflips. all utterly useless if you ask
me. but you didn't. so i won't say.

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx