yippee, I'm (gonna be) a cycle-commuter again

"DiscoDuck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Edward Dolan wrote:
>> > You've been say that for ages and it STILL hasn't happenned. And you
>> > know what? Ain't gonna happen.

>> It only needs to happen once and you are toast.

> But you said it WOULD happen, and it won't. The chances are literally
> MILLIONS to one.

You are an incurable idiot! Your stupidity is unconquerable!

>> Just don't be advocating that others also break the law. That is just too
>> despicable for words.

> Never have encouraged anyone to break the law. I encourage them to
> CHOOSE for themselves.

You are an incurable idiot! Your stupidity is unconquerable!

> By the way, if it wasn't for some law breakers, we'd still have some
> awful laws in place. So WE NEED LAW BREAKERS.
>
> For instance, Rosie Parks. What a woman!

You are an incurable idiot! Your stupidity is unconquerable!

>> No one has the right to choose what laws they are going to observe and
>> what
>> laws they are not going to observe. That way lies anarchy.

> I DO have the right and DO Choose what laws to obey. try and stop me,
> Eddy.

You are an incurable idiot! Your stupidity is unconquerable!

>> The cops are the only force (the thin blue line) that stand between us
>> being
>> ruled by criminal gangs and being ruled by our elected representatives. I
>> prefer to live in a republic rather than under a despotic tyranny.

> Then go find one to live in, as the republic you dream of, is going
> going going, gone!

You are an incurable idiot! Your stupidity is unconquerable!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "DiscoDuck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

> >> It only needs to happen once and you are toast.

> > But you said it WOULD happen, and it won't. The chances are literally
> > MILLIONS to one.

> You are an incurable idiot! Your stupidity is unconquerable!

Denying facts is what makes an idiot. Therefore Edward you are the
reigning king of idiots.

> >> Just don't be advocating that others also break the law. That is just too
> >> despicable for words.

> > Never have encouraged anyone to break the law. I encourage them to
> > CHOOSE for themselves.

> You are an incurable idiot! Your stupidity is unconquerable!

Denying facts is what makes an idiot. Therefore Edward you are the
reigning king of idiots.

> > By the way, if it wasn't for some law breakers, we'd still have some
> > awful laws in place. So WE NEED LAW BREAKERS.
> >
> > For instance, Rosie Parks. What a woman!

> You are an incurable idiot! Your stupidity is unconquerable!

Denying facts is what makes an idiot. Therefore Edward you are the
reigning king of idiots.

> >> No one has the right to choose what laws they are going to observe and
> >> what
> >> laws they are not going to observe. That way lies anarchy.

> > I DO have the right and DO Choose what laws to obey. try and stop me,
> > Eddy.

> You are an incurable idiot! Your stupidity is unconquerable!

Denying facts is what makes an idiot. Therefore Edward you are the
reigning king of idiots.

> >> The cops are the only force (the thin blue line) that stand between us
> >> being
> >> ruled by criminal gangs and being ruled by our elected representatives. I
> >> prefer to live in a republic rather than under a despotic tyranny.

> > Then go find one to live in, as the republic you dream of, is going
> > going going, gone!

> You are an incurable idiot! Your stupidity is unconquerable!

Denying facts is what makes an idiot. Therefore Edward you are the
reigning king of idiots.

> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

In article <[email protected]>,
"DiscoDuck" <[email protected]> writes:

>> You are an incurable idiot! Your stupidity is unconquerable!

> Denying facts is what makes an idiot. Therefore Edward you are the
> reigning king of idiots.

Hey, DD - please don't do this to me.

I didn't post about MHLs or stupido-torpedoes like Ed Dolan;
I posted about being able to ride to work, particularly in
the Vancouver/ Lower Mainland area, and the pleasant joys thereof.

I implore you to remove rec.bicycles.misc from the x-post list
in your replies. If you must cross-post, replace rec.bicycles.misc
with soc.men and alt.usenet.kooks. And maybe invoke the name of
Little Meow.

If/when Little Ed replies and adds alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent or
rec.bicycles.misc to the cross-post list ... please remove it,
if you absolutely must respond to the useless little skidmark.

Better yet -- don't respond to it at all. There is nothing
of value to be gained.

If you could talk about nice things about riding instead of
concentrating on MHLs, that would be good too.

thanx,
Tom

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.

"Tom Keats" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "DiscoDuck" <[email protected]> writes:
>
>>> You are an incurable idiot! Your stupidity is unconquerable!

>> Denying facts is what makes an idiot. Therefore Edward you are the
>> reigning king of idiots.

> Hey, DD - please don't do this to me.
>
> I didn't post about MHLs or stupido-torpedoes like Ed Dolan;
> I posted about being able to ride to work, particularly in
> the Vancouver/ Lower Mainland area, and the pleasant joys thereof.
>
> I implore you to remove rec.bicycles.misc from the x-post list
> in your replies. If you must cross-post, replace rec.bicycles.misc
> with soc.men and alt.usenet.kooks. And maybe invoke the name of
> Little Meow.

I have got LM (freaking Little Meow) down as a ***** and a **** because she
is into fornication without any procreation involved. But here we can see
that Tom Keats approves of such behavior. That is most likely because he
is a sexual slob and a degenerate himself.

> If/when Little Ed replies and adds alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent or
> rec.bicycles.misc to the cross-post list ... please remove it,
> if you absolutely must respond to the useless little skidmark.
>
> Better yet -- don't respond to it at all. There is nothing
> of value to be gained.
>
> If you could talk about nice things about riding instead of
> concentrating on MHLs, that would be good too.

That BC cycling newsgroup is a one-man affair run by DD (Disco Duck). It is
as dead as a door nail because he has killed it with all this insane rants
about not wearing a helmet. In short, DD is as crazy as a Minnesota loon.

But Tom Keats is not much better. He would like to fob me off on other
criminal newsgroups when I am the most sane person ever to post to any
cycling newsgroup. Tom Keats is a nut himself. He works like a dog all day
on the Vancouver docks and no doubt thinks this is a virtuous thing to be
doing, although it gives him no real satisfaction. And so he posts his dumb
messages to RBM seeking some outlet for his frustrations in life. But the
Great Ed Dolan has taken the measure of him and knows him for what he is -
just another poor dumb working slob who would like to be better than he is.

The solution for all these morons is to avail themselves of the wisdom of
the Great Ed Dolan, but that they will never do because they fancy
themselves the equal of me. I just die laughing at the thought of it. DD and
Tom Keats on the same level as the Great Ed Dolan? How totally absurd!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

[email protected]l (Tom Keats) writes:

Well, I found another convenient (car) ride to work again,
so I'm not cycle-commuting for the time being.

But it was good while it lasted -- at least, the ride /to/ work.
I thoroughly enjoyed riding in the cool, night air, with the
moon & stars for company, and the light traffic.

But the ride home in the morning wasn't much to look forward to.
Bombin' along Richmond (BC)'s No. 6 Road in the rain after a
graveyard shift of physical labour can be particularly unpleasant.
And then there's the nastiness of the Knight Street bridge.

But I still feel an occasional twinge of regret for not riding
into work. Especially now that the spring weather is here.

I wonder if that oddly-shaped piece of black plastic debris I
used to inevitably ride over, on the Jacombs Road overpass over
the Richmond Connector, is still there ...

cheers,
Tom