Yo: Bay Area Folk

Anthony Sloan

Guest
Looks like I'll be in town June 4-7.

I'll have my bubblegum welded bike with me. Anyone up for a ride?

Anthony Sloan wrote:

> Looks like I'll be in town June 4-7.
>
> I'll have my bubblegum welded bike with me. Anyone up for a ride?

Bazooka Anthony????

Jimbo...Bubble yum... (san)

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Anthony Sloan wrote:

> Looks like I'll be in town June 4-7. I'll have my bubblegum welded bike with me. Anyone up
> for a ride?

Possibly, but as I'm something of a newbie, go easy on me. :)

-Tim

"Anthony Sloan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Looks like I'll be in town June 4-7.
>
> I'll have my bubblegum welded bike with me. Anyone up for a ride?

We're racing Bogg's Mountain Bash June 8th. Extend your trip and come race with us. 13 miles course
on some sweet singletrack... Sport class and up does 2 laps for 26 miles. :) (I'll be taking it easy
on the 7th and we'll probably have evening rides on the 5th & 6th... local to the East Bay most
likely.) http://www.csmevents.com/mtbike.html

--

FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com
--

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 10:04:22 -0500, Anthony Sloan <[email protected]> wrote:

>Looks like I'll be in town June 4-7.
>
>I'll have my bubblegum welded bike with me. Anyone up for a ride?

Drop me a line to remind me when the time draws near.

We should be able to find a few decent trails.

"P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 10:04:22 -0500, Anthony Sloan <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Looks like I'll be in town June 4-7.
> >
> >I'll have my bubblegum welded bike with me. Anyone up for a ride?
> >

> Drop me a line to remind me when the time draws near.
>
> We should be able to find a few decent trails.

Yeah, but is following Pete as dangerous as clicking on his links?

~CG