Yo: Bay Area Folk

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Anthony Sloan, Apr 23, 2003.

  1. Looks like I'll be in town June 4-7.

    I'll have my bubblegum welded bike with me. Anyone up for a ride?

  2. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest

    Anthony Sloan wrote:

    > Looks like I'll be in town June 4-7.
    >
    > I'll have my bubblegum welded bike with me. Anyone up for a ride?

    Bazooka Anthony????

    Jimbo...Bubble yum... (san)

  3. Tim Reed

    Tim Reed Guest

    On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Anthony Sloan wrote:

    > Looks like I'll be in town June 4-7. I'll have my bubblegum welded bike with me. Anyone up
    > for a ride?

    Possibly, but as I'm something of a newbie, go easy on me. :)

    -Tim

  4. Flyingcoyote

    Flyingcoyote Guest

    "Anthony Sloan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Looks like I'll be in town June 4-7.
    >
    > I'll have my bubblegum welded bike with me. Anyone up for a ride?

    We're racing Bogg's Mountain Bash June 8th. Extend your trip and come race with us. 13 miles course
    on some sweet singletrack... Sport class and up does 2 laps for 26 miles. :) (I'll be taking it easy
    on the 7th and we'll probably have evening rides on the 5th & 6th... local to the East Bay most
    likely.) http://www.csmevents.com/mtbike.html

    --

    FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com
    --

  5. On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 10:04:22 -0500, Anthony Sloan <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Looks like I'll be in town June 4-7.
    >
    >I'll have my bubblegum welded bike with me. Anyone up for a ride?

    Drop me a line to remind me when the time draws near.

    We should be able to find a few decent trails.

  6. Cinder Girl

    Cinder Girl Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 10:04:22 -0500, Anthony Sloan <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Looks like I'll be in town June 4-7.
    > >
    > >I'll have my bubblegum welded bike with me. Anyone up for a ride?
    > >

    > Drop me a line to remind me when the time draws near.
    >
    > We should be able to find a few decent trails.

    Yeah, but is following Pete as dangerous as clicking on his links?

    ~CG