YO !! Calling all Atkins fatheads - he weighed 258 pds!! hahahahahaha

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Bill Case, Feb 19, 2004.

  1. Bill Case

    Bill Case Guest

    Dr. Atkins was overweight, had heart problems: report

    NEW YORK, Feb 10 (AFP) - A medical examiner's report into the death of Dr. Robert Atkins, whose
    diet has catapulted fat into fashion, indicated he had a history of heart failure, a US newspaper
    said Tuesday.

    The New York medical examiner's report into Atkins's death said he had a history of heart attack,
    congestive heart failure and hypertension, the Wall Street Journal said. Atkins weighed 258 pounds
    (117 kilograms) when he slipped on ice while walking to work in April of last year, the paper said.

    Tags:

  2. Tcomeau

    Tcomeau Guest

    "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<%[email protected]>...
    > Dr. Atkins was overweight, had heart problems: report
    >

    > NEW YORK, Feb 10 (AFP) - A medical examiner's report into the death of Dr. Robert Atkins, whose
    > diet has catapulted fat into fashion, indicated he had a history of heart failure, a US newspaper
    > said Tuesday.
    >

    > The New York medical examiner's report into Atkins's death said he had a history of heart attack,
    > congestive heart failure and hypertension, the Wall Street Journal said. Atkins weighed 258
    > pounds (117 kilograms) when he slipped on ice while walking to work in April of last year, the
    > paper said.

    trolling, trolling, trolling.....

    No one is interested in your screwed up PETA point of view.

    TC

  3. Bill Case

    Bill Case Guest

    Where's the retraction to the WSJ stroy below????? Where is it fathead???

    Wall St Jl:
    Dr. Atkins was overweight, had heart problems: report

    NEW YORK, Feb 10 (AFP) - A medical examiner's report into the death of Dr. Robert Atkins, whose
    diet has catapulted fat into fashion, indicated he had a history of heart failure, a US newspaper
    said Tuesday.

    The New York medical examiner's report into Atkins's death said he had a history of heart attack,
    congestive heart failure and hypertension, the Wall Street Journal said. Atkins weighed 258
    pounds (117 kilograms) when he slipped on ice while walking to work in April of last year, the
    paper said. x

    "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<%[email protected]>...
    > > Dr. Atkins was overweight, had heart problems: report
    > >

    > > NEW YORK, Feb 10 (AFP) - A medical examiner's report into the death of
    Ds.
    > > Robert Atkins, whose diet has catapulted fat into fashion, indicated he
    had
    > > a history of heart failure, a US newspaper said Tuesday.
    > >

    > > The New York medical examiner's report into Atkins's death said he had a history of heart
    > > attack, congestive heart failure and hypertension, the
    Wall
    > > Street Journal said. Atkins weighed 258 pounds (117 kilograms) when he slipped on ice while
    > > walking to work in April of last year, the paper said.
    >
    > trolling, trolling, trolling.....
    >
    > No one is interested in your screwed up PETA point of view.
    >
    > TC

  4. Ron

    Ron Guest

    [email protected] (tcomeau) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<%[email protected]>...
    > > Dr. Atkins was overweight, had heart problems: report
    > >

    > > NEW YORK, Feb 10 (AFP) - A medical examiner's report into the death of Dr. Robert Atkins, whose
    > > diet has catapulted fat into fashion, indicated he had a history of heart failure, a US
    > > newspaper said Tuesday.
    > >

    > > The New York medical examiner's report into Atkins's death said he had a history of heart
    > > attack, congestive heart failure and hypertension, the Wall Street Journal said. Atkins weighed
    > > 258 pounds (117 kilograms) when he slipped on ice while walking to work in April of last year,
    > > the paper said.
    >
    > trolling, trolling, trolling.....
    >
    > No one is interested in your screwed up PETA point of view.
    >
    > TC

    The Atkins Diet worked so well it's "founder" keeled over and died from a heart attack.

  5. Robert Klute

    Robert Klute Guest

    On 20 Feb 2004 13:56:26 -0800, [email protected] (Ron) wrote:

    > The Atkins Diet worked so well it's "founder" keeled over and died from a heart attack.

    So, are you ignorant, illiterate, or flippant?

    According to his death certificate, the "immediate cause" of Atkins's death last April was "blunt
    impact injury of head with epidural hematoma."

    If you bother to read the medical examiner's report you would see that he had signs of jaundice and
    prominent edema. (Signs of renal failure and massive water retention).

  6. Tcomeau

    Tcomeau Guest

    already do that...

    "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Where's the retraction to the WSJ stroy below????? Where is it fathead???
    >
    > Wall St Jl:
    > Dr. Atkins was overweight, had heart problems: report
    >
    > NEW YORK, Feb 10 (AFP) - A medical examiner's report into the death of Dr. Robert Atkins, whose
    > diet has catapulted fat into fashion, indicated he had a history of heart failure, a US newspaper
    > said Tuesday.
    >
    > The New York medical examiner's report into Atkins's death said he had a history of heart attack,
    > congestive heart failure and hypertension, the Wall Street Journal said. Atkins weighed 258
    > pounds (117 kilograms) when he slipped on ice while walking to work in April of last year, the
    > paper said. x
    >
    > "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<%[email protected]>...
    > > > Dr. Atkins was overweight, had heart problems: report
    > > >

    > > > NEW YORK, Feb 10 (AFP) - A medical examiner's report into the death of
    > Dr.
    > > > Robert Atkins, whose diet has catapulted fat into fashion, indicated he
    > had
    > > > a history of heart failure, a US newspaper said Tuesday.
    > > >

    > > > The New York medical examiner's report into Atkins's death said he had a history of heart
    > > > attack, congestive heart failure and hypertension, the
    > Wall
    > > > Street Journal said. Atkins weighed 258 pounds (117 kilograms) when he slipped on ice while
    > > > walking to work in April of last year, the paper said.
    > >
    > > trolling, trolling, trolling.....
    > >
    > > No one is interested in your screwed up PETA point of view.
    > >
    > > TC

  7. Bill Case

    Bill Case Guest

    "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > already do that...

    What a queer reply...... What about showing us the Wall ST Jl's retraction of reporting Aktins
    weighed 258 and having heart disease? Come on fathead, where is it? Cough it up or swallow
    some crow.

    Hahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

    > "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Where's the retraction to the WSJ stroy below????? Where is it
    fathead???

    > > Wall St Jl:
    > > Dr. Atkins was overweight, had heart problems: report
    > >
    > > NEW YORK, Feb 10 (AFP) - A medical examiner's report into the death of
    Dr.
    > > Robert Atkins, whose diet has catapulted fat into fashion, indicated he
    had
    > > a history of heart failure, a US newspaper said Tuesday.
    > >
    > > The New York medical examiner's report into Atkins's death said he had a history of heart
    > > attack, congestive heart failure and hypertension, the
    Wall
    > > Street Journal said. Atkins weighed 258 pounds (117 kilograms) when he slipped on ice while
    > > walking to work in April of last year, the paper said. x
    > >
    > > "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:<%[email protected]>...

    > > Dr.
    > > had

    > > Wall
    > > >
    > > > trolling, trolling, trolling.....
    > > >
    > > > No one is interested in your screwed up PETA point of view.
    > > >
    > > > TC

  8. Mirek Fidler

    Mirek Fidler Guest

    Please go tell your mum to add some vegetables to all that sweet starchy crap she is feeding you.
    Your posts exhibit signs of serious vitamin deficiency.

  9. Bill Case

    Bill Case Guest

    "Mirek Fidler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Please go tell your mum to add some vegetables to all that sweet starchy crap she is feeding you.
    > Your posts exhibit signs of serious vitamin deficiency.

    YO, FATHEAD!!! - he weighed 258 pounds with heart disease. Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ? Have some
    butter on that bacon fathead, hahaahahahahahahahahahaahahah

  10. Tcomeau

    Tcomeau Guest

    "Mirek Fidler" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Please go tell your mum to add some vegetables to all that sweet starchy crap she is feeding you.
    > Your posts exhibit signs of serious vitamin deficiency.

    Hi Mirek.... we got sucked into feeding the trolls. Hard to spot them when they show up out of the
    blue like these peta activists.

    TC

  11. Mirek Fidler

    Mirek Fidler Guest

    > "Mirek Fidler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Please go tell your mum to add some vegetables to all that sweet
    starchy
    > > crap she is feeding you. Your posts exhibit signs of serious vitamin deficiency.
    >
    > Hi Mirek.... we got sucked into feeding the trolls. Hard to spot them when they show up out of the
    > blue like these peta activists.

    Actually, I think he is not peta activist. Even peta has its limits in stupidity.

    Mirek

  12. Bill Case

    Bill Case Guest

    "Mirek Fidler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > > "Mirek Fidler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > Please go tell your mum to add some vegetables to all that sweet
    > starchy
    > > > crap she is feeding you. Your posts exhibit signs of serious vitamin deficiency.
    > >
    > > Hi Mirek.... we got sucked into feeding the trolls. Hard to spot them when they show up out of
    > > the blue like these peta activists.
    >
    > Actually, I think he is not peta activist. Even peta has its limits in stupidity.

    Hey FATHEAD. The Wall St Jl, that's a prominent newspaper, fathead, reported that:

    NEW YORK, Feb 10 (AFP) - A medical examiner's report into the death of Dr. Robert Atkins, whose
    diet has catapulted fat into fashion, indicated he had a history of heart failure, a US newspaper
    said Tuesday.

    The New York medical examiner's report into Atkins's death said he had a history of heart attack,
    congestive heart failure and hypertension, the Wall Street Journal said. Atkins weighed 258 pounds
    (117 kilograms) when he slipped on ice while walking to work in April of last year, the paper said.

    If they reported incorrectly, fathead, then post their correction or a link going to it, fathead. Is
    that trolling, or showing up a bunch of incompetent shills???

    Hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    > Mirek

  13. Bill Case

    Bill Case Guest