YO !! Calling all Atkins fatheads - he weighed 258 pds!! hahahahahaha

Bill Case

Guest
Dr. Atkins was overweight, had heart problems: report

NEW YORK, Feb 10 (AFP) - A medical examiner's report into the death of Dr. Robert Atkins, whose
diet has catapulted fat into fashion, indicated he had a history of heart failure, a US newspaper
said Tuesday.

The New York medical examiner's report into Atkins's death said he had a history of heart attack,
congestive heart failure and hypertension, the Wall Street Journal said. Atkins weighed 258 pounds
(117 kilograms) when he slipped on ice while walking to work in April of last year, the paper said.

"Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<%[email protected]>...
> Dr. Atkins was overweight, had heart problems: report
>

> NEW YORK, Feb 10 (AFP) - A medical examiner's report into the death of Dr. Robert Atkins, whose
> diet has catapulted fat into fashion, indicated he had a history of heart failure, a US newspaper
> said Tuesday.
>

> The New York medical examiner's report into Atkins's death said he had a history of heart attack,
> congestive heart failure and hypertension, the Wall Street Journal said. Atkins weighed 258
> pounds (117 kilograms) when he slipped on ice while walking to work in April of last year, the
> paper said.

trolling, trolling, trolling.....

No one is interested in your screwed up PETA point of view.

TC

Where's the retraction to the WSJ stroy below????? Where is it fathead???

Wall St Jl:
Dr. Atkins was overweight, had heart problems: report

NEW YORK, Feb 10 (AFP) - A medical examiner's report into the death of Dr. Robert Atkins, whose
diet has catapulted fat into fashion, indicated he had a history of heart failure, a US newspaper
said Tuesday.

The New York medical examiner's report into Atkins's death said he had a history of heart attack,
congestive heart failure and hypertension, the Wall Street Journal said. Atkins weighed 258
pounds (117 kilograms) when he slipped on ice while walking to work in April of last year, the
paper said. x

"tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<%[email protected]>...
> > Dr. Atkins was overweight, had heart problems: report
> >

> > NEW YORK, Feb 10 (AFP) - A medical examiner's report into the death of
Ds.

[email protected] (tcomeau) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<%[email protected]>...
> > Dr. Atkins was overweight, had heart problems: report
> >

> > NEW YORK, Feb 10 (AFP) - A medical examiner's report into the death of Dr. Robert Atkins, whose
> > diet has catapulted fat into fashion, indicated he had a history of heart failure, a US
> > newspaper said Tuesday.
> >

> > The New York medical examiner's report into Atkins's death said he had a history of heart
> > attack, congestive heart failure and hypertension, the Wall Street Journal said. Atkins weighed
> > 258 pounds (117 kilograms) when he slipped on ice while walking to work in April of last year,
> > the paper said.
>
> trolling, trolling, trolling.....
>
> No one is interested in your screwed up PETA point of view.
>
> TC

The Atkins Diet worked so well it's "founder" keeled over and died from a heart attack.

On 20 Feb 2004 13:56:26 -0800, [email protected] (Ron) wrote:

> The Atkins Diet worked so well it's "founder" keeled over and died from a heart attack.

So, are you ignorant, illiterate, or flippant?

According to his death certificate, the "immediate cause" of Atkins's death last April was "blunt
impact injury of head with epidural hematoma."

If you bother to read the medical examiner's report you would see that he had signs of jaundice and
prominent edema. (Signs of renal failure and massive water retention).

already do that...

"Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Where's the retraction to the WSJ stroy below????? Where is it fathead???
>
> Wall St Jl:
> Dr. Atkins was overweight, had heart problems: report
>
> NEW YORK, Feb 10 (AFP) - A medical examiner's report into the death of Dr. Robert Atkins, whose
> diet has catapulted fat into fashion, indicated he had a history of heart failure, a US newspaper
> said Tuesday.
>
> The New York medical examiner's report into Atkins's death said he had a history of heart attack,
> congestive heart failure and hypertension, the Wall Street Journal said. Atkins weighed 258
> pounds (117 kilograms) when he slipped on ice while walking to work in April of last year, the
> paper said. x
>
> "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<%[email protected]>...
> > > Dr. Atkins was overweight, had heart problems: report
> > >

> > > NEW YORK, Feb 10 (AFP) - A medical examiner's report into the death of
> Dr.
> > > Robert Atkins, whose diet has catapulted fat into fashion, indicated he
> had
> > > a history of heart failure, a US newspaper said Tuesday.
> > >

> > > The New York medical examiner's report into Atkins's death said he had a history of heart
> > > attack, congestive heart failure and hypertension, the
> Wall
> > > Street Journal said. Atkins weighed 258 pounds (117 kilograms) when he slipped on ice while
> > > walking to work in April of last year, the paper said.
> >
> > trolling, trolling, trolling.....
> >
> > No one is interested in your screwed up PETA point of view.
> >
> > TC

"tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> already do that...

What a queer reply...... What about showing us the Wall ST Jl's retraction of reporting Aktins
weighed 258 and having heart disease? Come on fathead, where is it? Cough it up or swallow
some crow.

Hahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

> "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Where's the retraction to the WSJ stroy below????? Where is it
fathead???

> > Wall St Jl:
> > Dr. Atkins was overweight, had heart problems: report
> >
> > NEW YORK, Feb 10 (AFP) - A medical examiner's report into the death of
Dr.
> > Robert Atkins, whose diet has catapulted fat into fashion, indicated he
had
> > a history of heart failure, a US newspaper said Tuesday.
> >
> > The New York medical examiner's report into Atkins's death said he had a history of heart
> > attack, congestive heart failure and hypertension, the
Wall
> > Street Journal said. Atkins weighed 258 pounds (117 kilograms) when he slipped on ice while
> > walking to work in April of last year, the paper said. x
> >
> > "tcomeau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > "Bill Case" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<%[email protected]>...

> > Dr.
> > had

> > Wall
> > >
> > > trolling, trolling, trolling.....
> > >
> > > No one is interested in your screwed up PETA point of view.
> > >
> > > TC

Please go tell your mum to add some vegetables to all that sweet starchy **** she is feeding you.
Your posts exhibit signs of serious vitamin deficiency.

"Mirek Fidler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Please go tell your mum to add some vegetables to all that sweet starchy **** she is feeding you.
> Your posts exhibit signs of serious vitamin deficiency.

YO, FATHEAD!!! - he weighed 258 pounds with heart disease. Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ? Have some
butter on that bacon fathead, hahaahahahahahahahahahaahahah

"Mirek Fidler" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Please go tell your mum to add some vegetables to all that sweet starchy **** she is feeding you.
> Your posts exhibit signs of serious vitamin deficiency.

Hi Mirek.... we got sucked into feeding the trolls. Hard to spot them when they show up out of the
blue like these peta activists.

TC

> "Mirek Fidler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Please go tell your mum to add some vegetables to all that sweet
starchy
> > **** she is feeding you. Your posts exhibit signs of serious vitamin deficiency.
>
> Hi Mirek.... we got sucked into feeding the trolls. Hard to spot them when they show up out of the
> blue like these peta activists.

Actually, I think he is not peta activist. Even peta has its limits in stupidity.

Mirek

"Mirek Fidler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > "Mirek Fidler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > Please go tell your mum to add some vegetables to all that sweet
> starchy
> > > **** she is feeding you. Your posts exhibit signs of serious vitamin deficiency.
> >
> > Hi Mirek.... we got sucked into feeding the trolls. Hard to spot them when they show up out of
> > the blue like these peta activists.
>
> Actually, I think he is not peta activist. Even peta has its limits in stupidity.

Hey FATHEAD. The Wall St Jl, that's a prominent newspaper, fathead, reported that:

NEW YORK, Feb 10 (AFP) - A medical examiner's report into the death of Dr. Robert Atkins, whose
diet has catapulted fat into fashion, indicated he had a history of heart failure, a US newspaper
said Tuesday.

The New York medical examiner's report into Atkins's death said he had a history of heart attack,
congestive heart failure and hypertension, the Wall Street Journal said. Atkins weighed 258 pounds
(117 kilograms) when he slipped on ice while walking to work in April of last year, the paper said.

If they reported incorrectly, fathead, then post their correction or a link going to it, fathead. Is
that trolling, or showing up a bunch of incompetent shills???

Hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha