Yo Hippy

Koon Yong

New Member
Jun 20, 2003
Yo Hippy,

do you have an E-mail addy or something. I'm trying to submit my fixie pic to your site but couldn't find a way to.

cheers
Koon

Koon Yong wrote:
> Yo Hippy,
>
> do you have an E-mail addy or something. I'm trying to submit my fixie
> pic to your site but couldn't find a way to.

Check the headers on this post, or just post the link to images here.
If you just want to send images coz you don't have hosting or whatever,
mail them to sbirnie (insert the symbol you love here) bigpond (dot dot
dot) com.

hippy

hippy said:
Koon Yong wrote:
> Yo Hippy,
>
> do you have an E-mail addy or something. I'm trying to submit my fixie
> pic to your site but couldn't find a way to.

Check the headers on this post, or just post the link to images here.
If you just want to send images coz you don't have hosting or whatever,
mail them to sbirnie (insert the symbol you love here) bigpond (dot dot
dot) com.

hippy

Thanks, just sent you the pics.

and yes, I don't have web hosting.