Yo JD!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Mtbguy, Aug 28, 2003.

  1. Mtbguy

    Mtbguy Guest

    We're going to be n Fruita next week. Want to ride with us? Looking at Friday (5th) or Saturday.

    Stuart aka MTBguy.ca

    Tags:

  2. Yo, heard of email?

  3. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

  4. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "James Messick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Yo, heard of email?

    Sorry it wasn't for you, jimmy. BTW jimmy, feel free to send the email addresses I use on Usenet to
    as many spammers as you can. They are just like you, dummy.

    JD

  5. Jd

    Jd Guest

    MTBguy <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > We're going to be n Fruita next week. Want to ride with us? Looking at Friday (5th) or Saturday.
    >
    > Stuart aka MTBguy.ca

    Either day would be good for a few miles early in the day. Just choose a flavor, desert or in
    the aspens.

    JD

  6. Mtbguy

    Mtbguy Guest

    On 29 Aug 2003 10:38:47 -0700, [email protected] (JD) wrote:

    >MTBguy <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:<[email protected]>...
    >> We're going to be n Fruita next week. Want to ride with us? Looking at Friday (5th) or Saturday.
    >>
    >> Stuart aka MTBguy.ca
    >
    >Either day would be good for a few miles early in the day. Just choose a flavor, desert or in
    >the aspens.
    >
    >JD

    Well, we've never been there before, so one is as good as the other. Can you email me with
    coordinates so we can talk on another channel?

    [email protected]