Yo JD!

Mtbguy

Guest
We're going to be n Fruita next week. Want to ride with us? Looking at Friday (5th) or Saturday.

Stuart aka MTBguy.ca

"James Messick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Yo, heard of email?

Sorry it wasn't for you, jimmy. BTW jimmy, feel free to send the email addresses I use on Usenet to
as many spammers as you can. They are just like you, dummy.

JD

MTBguy <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> We're going to be n Fruita next week. Want to ride with us? Looking at Friday (5th) or Saturday.
>
> Stuart aka MTBguy.ca

Either day would be good for a few miles early in the day. Just choose a flavor, desert or in
the aspens.

JD

On 29 Aug 2003 10:38:47 -0700, [email protected] (JD) wrote:

>MTBguy <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> We're going to be n Fruita next week. Want to ride with us? Looking at Friday (5th) or Saturday.
>>
>> Stuart aka MTBguy.ca
>
>Either day would be good for a few miles early in the day. Just choose a flavor, desert or in
>the aspens.
>
>JD

Well, we've never been there before, so one is as good as the other. Can you email me with
coordinates so we can talk on another channel?

[email protected]