Yo-yo syndrome!

Julie

Guest
Hey fellow losers! Got those 2 lbs back, dammit! I will drink more water I will drink more
water.... Julie

Sorry about the gain, Julie, but hopefully, the water (glug! glug! glug!) will take care of it. Wish
you luck. Elaine K

Julie wrote:
> Hey fellow losers! Got those 2 lbs back, dammit! I will drink more water I will drink more
> water.... Julie

Julie:

I'll see your waters and I'll raise you 2 waters. Good luck this week.

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

Sorry to hear about the gain. Don't forget to journal while you drink your water (glug! glug!). Have
you thought about trying the Fast track plan for 2 weeks?

"Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:kuQPb.220662$ts4.138612@pd7tw3no...
> Hey fellow losers! Got those 2 lbs back, dammit! I will drink more water I will drink more
> water.... Julie

Hi Connie, I'll raise you two more (quickly running to the bathroom!). Julie

"Connie" <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message news:40101C6D.9060109@nospam_primus.ca...
> Julie wrote:
> > Hey fellow losers! Got those 2 lbs back, dammit! I will drink more water I will drink more
> > water.... Julie
> >

> Julie:
>
> I'll see your waters and I'll raise you 2 waters. Good luck this week.
>
> Connie
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
>
> Connie Walsh
>
> 241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

Thanks Elaine, How come it's so easy to drink 6 beers but so difficult to down the same quantity of
water? Julie

"Elaine Kirkham" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Sorry about the gain, Julie, but hopefully, the water (glug! glug! glug!) will take care of it.
> Wish you luck. Elaine K
>
> Julie wrote:
>
> >Hey fellow losers! Got those 2 lbs back, dammit! I will drink more water I will drink more
> >water.... Julie

Yep, thought about it! Someone kindly uploaded the plan to this site, I printed it off and it's been
sitting gathering dust. Are you on Fast track? Julie

"Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:lBYPb.2100$6O4.52322@bgtnsc04-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> Sorry to hear about the gain. Don't forget to journal while you drink your water (glug! glug!).
> Have you thought about trying the Fast track plan for
2
> weeks?
>
> "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:kuQPb.220662$ts4.138612@pd7tw3no...
> > Hey fellow losers! Got those 2 lbs back, dammit! I will drink more water I will drink more
> > water.... Julie

Sort of. I am following the plan as much as possible. On nights that we eat out I don't worry about
as much as I used to. I'm down 3 points since Sunday so I think it is working. It forced me to cut
out the snacks that I was eating to consume my minimum number of points (26) but it still gives me
the flexiblity to eat out. Sort of like the banking in the old plan. I think I was eating my
flexpoints a couple times over each week. No wonder I was barely losing.

"Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:O6%Pb.233104$ts4.2510@pd7tw3no...
> Yep, thought about it! Someone kindly uploaded the plan to this site, I printed it off and it's
> been sitting gathering dust. Are you on Fast track? Julie
>
> "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:lBYPb.2100$6O4.52322@bgtnsc04-
> news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> > Sorry to hear about the gain. Don't forget to journal while you drink
your
> > water (glug! glug!). Have you thought about trying the Fast track plan
for
> 2
> > weeks?
> >
> > "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:kuQPb.220662$ts4.138612@pd7tw3no...
> > > Hey fellow losers! Got those 2 lbs back, dammit! I will drink more water I will drink more
> > > water.... Julie

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-
bgcolor="#ffffff"> Thanks goodness I don't like beer - I think that's about the only thing I don't
cite="midr5%25Pb.233087$ts4.95238@pd7tw3no"> <pre wrap="">Thanks Elaine, How come it's so easy to
drink 6 beers but so difficult to down the same quantity of water? Julie

"Elaine Kirkham" <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
href="mailto:[email protected]"><[email protected]></a> wrote in message <a class="moz-txt-link-
freetext" href="news:[email protected]">news:RfUPb.88143$-
wrap="">Sorry about the gain, Julie, but hopefully, the water (glug! glug! glug!) will take care of
it. Wish you luck. Elaine K

Julie wrote:

will drink more water I will drink more water.... Julie

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 01:50:15 GMT, "Julie" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Thanks Elaine, How come it's so easy to drink 6 beers but so difficult to down the same quantity of
>water? Julie

LOL - Maybe we should change the WATER challenge to BEER. I'd be happy enough :)

Ray
--
rmnsuk overall - 273/205/182

I was just thinking about seeing if I could get DH to remodel the bathroom
to fit in a computer desk, Lee
> Hi Connie, I'll raise you two more (quickly running to the bathroom!). Julie
>
> "Connie" <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message news:40101C6D.9060109@nospam_primus.ca...
> > Julie wrote:
> > > Hey fellow losers! Got those 2 lbs back, dammit! I will drink more water I will drink more
> > > water.... Julie
> > >

> > Julie:
> >
> > I'll see your waters and I'll raise you 2 waters. Good luck this week.
> >
> > Connie
> >
> > --
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Connie Walsh
> >
> > 241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

Not at the next weighin! (g)

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 06:27:33 GMT, ray miller <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 01:50:15 GMT, "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Thanks Elaine, How come it's so easy to drink 6 beers but so difficult to down the same quantity
>>of water? Julie
>
>LOL - Maybe we should change the WATER challenge to BEER. I'd be happy enough :)
>
>Ray

heeheeheehee