Yoeleo

evuiassi

Jan 5, 2015
Has anybody else had issues with Yoeleo? I submitted my order with them on Nov 22, didnt hear anything from them for almost a month. I wrote them asking for status and they told me my order was on hold because they had a question. They never contacted me and just waited for me to write them to start working on the order.
I asked for status several times, most times they dont answer emails.
When I threatened them to cancel my order, they sent me a TNT tracking number saying they sent the wheels on Dec 30. I checked the tracking number and its relative to shipments that happened in the past in other countries. Basically they are re using tracking numbers over and over so that they can send bogus shipping information when customers complain by sending the same tracking number even if no shipment has been made.
I asked several times about this tracking number and they told me its a problem with the carrier, TNT, and they are late in updating the tracking info. Which is a plain lie, we are now on Jan 5 and there is no update on TNT for that tracking number, they basically never shipped anything.
I opened a dispute with paypal and I am asking my money back, I am so fed up with them. I should have known better than ordering something with a chinese company.

Hello from Spain!
I'm having the same problem as you... I done my order on 29th Jenuary and I haven't got any information of it. They don't return my emails.
How did you resolved the problem?

Thank you very much.

BEWARE Yoeleo
Yes. I submitted an order for a au$2,000 Yoeleo Wheelset in mid February 2022 and now mid September 2022, I have received nothing apart from promises and excuses in response to my emails requesting delivery updates.

BEWARE of Yoeleo

Yoeleo Wheelset Delivered​

On 18 September 2022 I wrote a critical review of Yoeleo Bike. I had ordered a wheelset back in February 2022 and not received my order.

I must say that 3 days ago I RECEIVED MY ORDER AND THEY LOOK SO GOOD AND ARE SO LIGHT.

I must also give a big thanks to Tony at LICHT BIKE who is now the Australian agent for Yoeleo Bike. I don't know what Tony actually did in regard to this matter and I also must point that my original order was with Yoeleo rather than LICHT BIKE. However once I communicated with Tony, the right things started to happen. Thanks Tony