via iTunes. There is a different class each day and the video lasts for
about an hour.

Peter
That's cool...its at www.yogatoday.com

the Win PC format file size is a bit big ( almost a Gig) , but iTunes is 330mb, but the IM free video player is HD and runs all formats and has a nice interface, plus access to a lot of free content across a host of subject...( and its full screen too, not weenzie YouTube stuff), but that is the price its a compromise big File size for near HD quality..

you can set it up to get regular free podcasts in the IM player, no pop ups, no spam, no spyware

but overall the cycling specific yoga class is a good one...and the back ground of the Grand Tetons and Jackson Hole Wyo. brought back great memories thx

The British magazine Cycling Plus has had a series of articles over many
issues on yoga for cyclists.

news:1huhkdr.1xq2p1msb7tdN%[email protected]...

Peter said:
I have been using the Yoga Today video podcast for a while. Today's
lesson is yoga for cyclists. It includes a lot of work on expanding the
lungs, shoulder and neck stretching and relaxation, hip and hamstring
stretching.
Peter

Awesome link, many thanks! And in the words of TimC 'Hello teh ladiezzzz' ;)

lama