YOM KIPPUR DIET

warehouse

Guest
I'll certainly go to cross-post usenet purgatory for this one...

I too have a biblically-based diet to hawk guaranteed to initiate,
maintain and sustain continuous weight loss in a completely unhealthy
and dangerous manner!

Don't take the word of unreliable charlatans and quacks when you can
take my stupendously reliable canards as truth.

This diet has all the earmarks that asdl-c lurkers and posters have
come to expect because it is not based on scientific fact at all. It
is so simple that even mathematically challenged individuals like
TurboWhineSong who can't count calories, can lose weight in this
diet. Why? Because there ARE no calories!

Yes folks, introducing the YOM KIPPUR DIET.

It's low carb.
It's got your biblical references.
It's got your supreme ordination from the biggest baddest deity of
them all.
No need to rely on bad translations from Hebrew to Greek to Latin to
English.
It's guaranteed to cause you to lose unwanted FAT and from the belly
first.
It's got a SUMPTUOUS meal plan that contains various dishes like;
, , , , and the ever popular " ".
It contain absolutely no sodium (for the more delicate of the species
[or are they a separate species?])

Best of all it is easy to manage. Just eat exactly 2 x 0 omers of food
and that's it. For the parts of the world on the metric system the
plan calls for 2 x 0 x 0.1 of an ephah of food to be effective though.

To start on the YOM KIPPUR DIET you only need to wait until sundown,
then follow the plan so simple, even the goyim can do it!

No need to wait until the 10th of Tishri to get started. Start the YOM
KIPPUR DIET today!

warehouse wrote:

> I'll certainly go to cross-post usenet purgatory for this one...
>
> I too have a biblically-based diet....
> No need to wait until the 10th of Tishri to get started. Start the YOM
> KIPPUR DIET today!

I too fast on Yom Kippur, but have a special way of doing it. I fast
twice -- yes, twice! Once between breakfast and lunch, and again between
dinner and supper! Oy! :)

Irv
--
Diagnosed Type II Diabetes March 5 2001