York dumbbells and dumbbell stand for sale

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by drev, Dec 10, 2005.

  1. drev

    drev Guest

    I have a three tier York Barbell dumbbell stand in excellent condition with
    YOrk round dumbbells in the 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 pound size and York Gym
    Dumbbells in the 50, 60 and 70 pound size. Everything is in great shape.

    I am located in Central PA, about 1 hour north of Harrisburg in a town
    called Northumberland. If you are interested in purchasing these, we can
    meet in an agreeable location.

    The price I am asking for everything is $550. If you have any questions,
    please email me at [email protected]

    Mark Hagy

    Tags:

  2. David

    David Guest

    On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 12:23:56 -0500, "drev" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I have a three tier York Barbell dumbbell stand in excellent condition with
    >YOrk round dumbbells in the 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 pound size and York Gym
    >Dumbbells in the 50, 60 and 70 pound size. Everything is in great shape.
    >
    >I am located in Central PA, about 1 hour north of Harrisburg in a town
    >called Northumberland. If you are interested in purchasing these, we can
    >meet in an agreeable location.
    >
    >The price I am asking for everything is $550. If you have any questions,
    >please email me at [email protected]
    >
    >Mark Hagy

    Hagy,
    You're selling those? I thought after guys had a "scat fight"(in that
    VERY discreet video) that they'd never smell the same? How'd you get
    the, well, "you-know-what"off it?

    / ~ \
    |\__/
    | |