York dumbbells and dumbbell stand for sale

drev

Guest
I have a three tier York Barbell dumbbell stand in excellent condition with
YOrk round dumbbells in the 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 pound size and York Gym
Dumbbells in the 50, 60 and 70 pound size. Everything is in great shape.

I am located in Central PA, about 1 hour north of Harrisburg in a town
called Northumberland. If you are interested in purchasing these, we can
meet in an agreeable location.

The price I am asking for everything is $550. If you have any questions,
please email me at [email protected]

Mark Hagy

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 12:23:56 -0500, "drev" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I have a three tier York Barbell dumbbell stand in excellent condition with
>YOrk round dumbbells in the 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 pound size and York Gym
>Dumbbells in the 50, 60 and 70 pound size. Everything is in great shape.
>
>I am located in Central PA, about 1 hour north of Harrisburg in a town
>called Northumberland. If you are interested in purchasing these, we can
>meet in an agreeable location.
>
>The price I am asking for everything is $550. If you have any questions,
>please email me at [email protected]
>
>Mark Hagy

Hagy,
You're selling those? I thought after guys had a "scat fight"(in that
VERY discreet video) that they'd never smell the same? How'd you get
the, well, "you-know-what"off it?

/ ~ \
|\__/
| |