    From: [email protected] (JDrew63929)
    Subject: Re: "Dr" Hulda Clark
    Date: 1999/03/02
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative

    >asy to test. Clark's books are loaded with case
    >histories, but there is no way to contact the people
    >whose names are used.

    You can contact me. I have been there, done that. I am now
    feeling much better. It does work, what's more I know Hulda
    personally. Her son attended my day care center 30 years
    ago. I have been in her home. She is none of the things that
    you have called her. The proof is in the pudding. You should
    be speaking from personal experience, AF, not from something
    a reporter stated and you are the one who has been accussing
    us of believing everything we read !!

    </quote>

    Regards,

    Aribert Deckers
    --
    Reklame mit wahrheitswidrigen Behauptungen

    http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_wies.htm