You can't just wash that asbestos right out of your bed

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Marc Lermin, Mar 12, 2004.

  1. Marc Lermin

    Marc Lermin Guest

    You see, it tangles in with other fibers and breaks off
    into the air gradually! It even stays intertwined with your
    body hair. Think of that next time you lean on a plaster
    wall. Yes, that quaint "plaster and lathe" you thought was
    superior to sheetrock is 30% asbestos if it was made or
    patched between 1920 and 1980! Ah, the glories of the
    affectation of being urban vermin! And you like playing
    with the bottom of your shoes while you talk on the phone
    at work? Just after you walked all over that white
    construction debris on the sidwalk? You got it, dude! 30%
    asbestos! All over your belongings so you can pass it on to
    your grandchildren as well! Hey, isn't historic
    preservation just grand! Let's preserve all the toxic stuff
    to pas son to our grandchildren so we can say we so nobly
    resisted urban "sprawl"! Don't tear those toxic antiquities
    down! We want to keep on breathing them! Isn't urban
    affectation, grand! But then again, if you're reading this,
    you don't know, because urban luddites hate the internet
    because it keeps them from experiencing the stimulation of
    urban cockaroach life! And speaking of cockaroaches and
    pidgeons and rodents, your smaller fellow urban vermin
    (that you inevitably eat), they make nesting material from
    asbestos and spread it all over. Yes, you do eat them -
    they are everywhere in your beloved sprawl-less city! And
    when your office moved, did you see the debris-strwen
    sidewalk they parked your files on?

    =====
    They used to put asbestos in: bakelite, plaster of Paris,
    sheetrock joints, ceiling "sand" paint, foot-callous pumice,
    wall shingles, floor tiles, pipe insulation, skyscraper
    ceiling insulation, floortile (black-tar-like) "mastic"
    (even under ceramic bath tiles), and roofing shingles. They
    spread it with "don't ask, don't tell" electricians and dust-
    covered workers on your busses and dumpster leftovers on
    your sidewalk.

  2. Marc Lermin <[email protected]> obeyed the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics and
    wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > =====
    > They used to put asbestos in: bakelite, plaster of Paris,
    > sheetrock joints, ceiling "sand" paint, foot-callous
    > pumice, wall shingles, floor tiles, pipe insulation,
    > skyscraper ceiling insulation, floortile (black-tar-like)
    > "mastic" (even under ceramic bath tiles), and roofing
    > shingles. They spread it with "don't ask, don't tell"
    > electricians and dust-covered workers on your busses and
    > dumpster leftovers on your sidewalk.

    Oh great. *Now* you tell me. After I knocked a bazillion
    metric tons of plaster and lathe out of an old house I am
    remodeling.

    Is there anything thats not toxic these days?!!!

    Who needs al-Qaida? We're just poisoning ourselves to death
    over here.

    I just saw a documentary on that beautiful and innocent
    looking vinyl siding everyone is putting on their houses.
    Guess what? The manufacturing proccess for 'poly-vinyl-
    chloride' causes cancer in factory workers, and the
    poisonous gas is released into the atmosphere when a house
    burns or the siding is burned at the landfill.

    What a world!!!

    --
    Regards, UHD

    Reading only in misc.survialism. alt.conspiracy, The New
    World Order. Coming soon to a town near you.
    www.infowars.com (Go Alex!) Free Ernst Zundel!
    http://zundelsite.org

  3. Gymmy Bob

    Gymmy Bob Guest

    You saying you have no qualifications to do the job
    expected of you?

    No safety training? No WHMIS training?

    "Ultimate Heat Death" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Marc Lermin <[email protected]> obeyed the 2nd Law of
    > Thermodynamics
    and