You gotta check out new show on ESPN2!!!

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.soc archive' started by Camella208, Feb 19, 2004.

  1. Camella208

    Camella208 Guest

    Alright, I'm an outdoors nut. I rarely watch TV, but I have to share a rare find. It's not often
    that you come across a show on TV today that's both funny and something that your kids can watch
    with you. Well, I found it. I just happened to be watching ESPN2 two Sundays ago and stumbled upon
    Caught Ya. It's a hidden camera show where they go around pulling pranks on people. Fun for the
    whole family!!!

    Tags:

  2. On 19 Feb 2004 09:45:42 -0800, [email protected] (Camella208)
    wrote:

    >It's a hidden camera show where they go around pulling pranks on people. Fun for the whole
    >family!!!

    Let me know when one of the victims gets irate and spikes the perpetrator on a wrought iron fence.
    That would be worth tuning into. Or maybe the victim could let out his frustration by spiking
    spammers instead. Now that would be both entertaining and socially responsible. Please let me know
    the day you get spiked.

    Curtis L. Russell Odenton, MD (USA) Just someone on two wheels...