You Guys are all Assholes

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by hold my beer and watch this..., Aug 13, 2004.

  1. I start a good thread about dope testing in local P12 races, and you guys
    used it to start a 30 post discussion about Trader Joes.

    Wankers.

    Tags:

  2. TritonRider

    TritonRider Guest

    >From: Donald Munro [email protected]

    >Consider yourself luck they didn't start a doughnut eating discussion.

    Now that you bring it up. I haven't stopped into the new Tim Hortons here in
    the US. KKs just don't do it, I'll go with the Dunkin' Donuts..........
    Bill C

  3. Donald Munro

    Donald Munro Guest

  4. TritonRider wrote:
    >>From: Donald Munro [email protected]

    >>Consider yourself luck they didn't start a doughnut eating discussion.
    >>

    > Now that you bring it up. I haven't stopped into the new Tim Hortons here in
    > the US. KKs just don't do it, I'll go with the Dunkin' Donuts..........
    > Bill C

    Tim Horton's sucks after selling out, they used to have the best apple
    fritters in the world. Now I don't eat donuts at all. I eat Clif Bars,
    which you can get for 99 cents/each at TJ's

  5. warren

    warren Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Donald Munro
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > hold my beer and watch this... wrote:
    >
    > > I start a good thread about dope testing in local P12 races, and you guys
    > > used it to start a 30 post discussion about Trader Joes.

    > Consider yourself luck they didn't start a doughnut eating discussion.

    Does Trader Joe's sell donuts?!

    (I have two TJ's within 10 minutes drive. One is right next to
    Performance Bike.)

    -WG

  6. keydates

    keydates New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2004
    What is this Trader Joe's you speak of? Convenience store?

  7. "Richard Adams" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > Tim Horton's sucks after selling out, they used to have the best apple
    > fritters in the world. Now I don't eat donuts at all. I eat Clif Bars,
    > which you can get for 99 cents/each at TJ's

    Apparently they must cost $1.99 at TJs in the New England area.

  8. Richard Adams <[email protected]> writes:

    > TritonRider wrote:
    > >> From: Donald Munro [email protected]

    > >>Consider yourself luck they didn't start a doughnut eating discussion.
    > >>

    > > Now that you bring it up. I haven't stopped into the new Tim
    > > Hortons here in
    > > the US. KKs just don't do it, I'll go with the Dunkin' Donuts..........
    > > Bill C

    > Tim Horton's sucks after selling out, they used to have the best apple
    > fritters in the world. Now I don't eat donuts at all. I eat Clif
    > Bars, which you can get for 99 cents/each at TJ's

    Hey, if you saw what Tim Horton uses to put the Holes in the Doughnuts, you'd
    never eat another :)

    --
    le Vent a Dos, Davey Crockett
    Six Day Site: http://members.rogers.com/sixday/sixday.html

  9. Chris

    Chris Guest

    > "Richard Adams" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Tim Horton's sucks after selling out, they used to have the best apple
    > > fritters in the world. Now I don't eat donuts at all. I eat Clif Bars,
    > > which you can get for 99 cents/each at TJ's
    > >

    > Apparently they must cost $1.99 at TJs in the New England area.

    US currency?!!

  10. Chris

    Chris Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]rs.com.
    > Richard Adams <[email protected]> writes:

    > > > Now that you bring it up. I haven't stopped into the new Tim
    > > > Hortons here in
    > > > the US. KKs just don't do it, I'll go with the Dunkin'

    Donuts..........
    > > > Bill C

    > > Tim Horton's sucks after selling out, they used to have the best apple
    > > fritters in the world. Now I don't eat donuts at all. I eat Clif
    > > Bars, which you can get for 99 cents/each at TJ's
    > >

    > Hey, if you saw what Tim Horton uses to put the Holes in the Doughnuts,

    you'd
    > never eat another :)

    Are you saying there is a good reason his wife does not do it for him?

  11. "Chris" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > > Tim Horton's sucks after selling out, they used to have the best apple
    > > > fritters in the world. Now I don't eat donuts at all. I eat Clif

    Bars,
    > > > which you can get for 99 cents/each at TJ's
    > > >

    > > Apparently they must cost $1.99 at TJs in the New England area.

    > US currency?!!

    I'm exaggerating. Bill C. (TritonRider) asked in the other thread if we
    thought TJs was overpriced. Maybe its a regional thing.

  12. TritonRider

    TritonRider Guest

    >From: "Carl Sundquist" [email protected]

    >I'm exaggerating. Bill C. (TritonRider) asked in the other thread if we
    >thought TJs was overpriced. Maybe its a regional thing.

    Carl the new store they opened is a stand alone in front of a mall complex.
    It's just down the street from Amherst College, and UMass. It's on the bus
    routes for Smith, Mt. Holyoke, and Hampshire. If you want to know why prices
    are high take a look at tuitions to those schools. There's a lot of money in
    the area, and they've targeted their market really well. The Whole Foods is
    about 1/4 mile away.
    This one seems to be more of a specialty/large boutique shop.
    Bill C

  13. Carl Sundquist wrote:

    > <[email protected]> wrote in message > >
    >
    >>Hey, if you saw what Tim Horton uses to put the Holes in the Doughnuts,

    > you'd
    >
    >>never eat another :)
    >>

    > Like this?
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/44jve

    The most popular guy at a nudist resort is the one that can carry two
    cups of coffee and six doughnuts.

  14. J999w

    J999w Guest

    >I start a good thread about dope testing in local P12 races, and you guys
    >used it to start a 30 post discussion about Trader Joes.
    >
    >Wankers.

    See what all those miles do?

    You don't have to have a brain to pedal a bike.

    jw

  15. Zamboli

    Zamboli Guest

    "Carl Sundquist" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Richard Adams" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Tim Horton's sucks after selling out, they used to have the best apple
    > > fritters in the world. Now I don't eat donuts at all. I eat Clif Bars,
    > > which you can get for 99 cents/each at TJ's
    > >

    > Apparently they must cost $1.99 at TJs in the New England area.

    Must be a store to store thing. At a TJs in Shrewsbury, Ma they are a buck.

  16. On 13 Aug 2004 09:49:25 EDT, Richard Adams <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >TritonRider wrote:
    >>>From: Donald Munro [email protected]

    >>>Consider yourself luck they didn't start a doughnut eating discussion.
    >>>

    >> Now that you bring it up. I haven't stopped into the new Tim Hortons here in
    >> the US. KKs just don't do it, I'll go with the Dunkin' Donuts..........
    >> Bill C

    >Tim Horton's sucks after selling out, they used to have the best apple
    >fritters in the world.

    Conklin Orchards, Pomona NY. Super apple cider doughnuts. THe only
    doughnuts I ever eat.

    JT
    ****************************
    Remove "remove" to reply
    Visit http://www.jt10000.com
    ****************************

  17. On 13 Aug 2004 16:17:53 GMT, [email protected] (TritonRider) wrote:

    >>From: "Carl Sundquist" [email protected]

    >>I'm exaggerating. Bill C. (TritonRider) asked in the other thread if we
    >>thought TJs was overpriced. Maybe its a regional thing.
    >>

    > Carl the new store they opened is a stand alone in front of a mall complex.
    >It's just down the street from Amherst College, and UMass. It's on the bus
    >routes for Smith, Mt. Holyoke, and Hampshire. If you want to know why prices
    >are high take a look at tuitions to those schools.

    Is UMass that high? High for a public university maybe. Hampshire and
    Smith are a whole other story.

    JT
    ****************************
    Remove "remove" to reply
    Visit http://www.jt10000.com
    ****************************

  18. TritonRider

    TritonRider Guest

    >From: John Forrest Tomlinson [email protected]

    >Is UMass that high? High for a public university maybe. Hampshire and
    >Smith are a whole other story.
    >
    >JT

    No, UMass is pretty average the real spendy schools are Amherst and Smith. I
    know Mt. Holyoke is running at least $40,000 a year as a friends daughter is
    starting there this year on an academic scholarship.
    Bill C

  19. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I start a good thread about dope testing in local P12 races, and you guys
    > used it to start a 30 post discussion about Trader Joes.

    Around here we like to stop in Rudy's Donut Shop in Castro Valley on the
    way back from a ride. Good donuts but they sell out of the plain old fashion
    by the time I get there so I'm stuck with an apple fritter or two.