You Guys are all Assholes

> >From: John Forrest Tomlinson [email protected]

> >Is UMass that high? High for a public university maybe. Hampshire and
> >Smith are a whole other story.
> >
> >JT

> No, UMass is pretty average the real spendy schools are Amherst and

Smith. I
> know Mt. Holyoke is running at least $40,000 a year as a friends daughter

is
> starting there this year on an academic scholarship.
> Bill C

It's not always what they charge, it's what you pay. Sometimes the private
schools have much better aid packages than the state schools. My daughter
went to Smith from 1997-2001 and we actually paid less than what it would
have cost for in-state tuition at Univ of Illinois--I picked the right time
in my life to be a single parent and poor ;-)

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
> On 13 Aug 2004 09:49:25 EDT, Richard Adams <[email protected]>
> wrote:

>>> Now that you bring it up. I haven't stopped into the new Tim Hortons here in
>>>the US. KKs just don't do it, I'll go with the Dunkin' Donuts..........
>>> Bill C

>>Tim Horton's sucks after selling out, they used to have the best apple
>>fritters in the world.

> Conklin Orchards, Pomona NY. Super apple cider doughnuts. THe only
> doughnuts I ever eat.

There was an orchard in Freeland, MI, ages ago that had killer donuts
and cider. Now it's been flattened and turned into a golf course/condo
thing.

Just as well, I've given up that kind of food. Dope works better!

Oh, ****, did I say that? Damn, now I'm on topic and brian will
probably give me some damn medal...

keydates wrote:

> What is this Trader Joe's you speak of? Convenience store?

http://www.traderjoes.com

Food market, mostly better than average (health-wise) foods and Two Buck
Chuck wine. I load up on Clif bars there as they're a measely $ which
is pretty hard to beat anywhere else.

While training I buy the bulk of my food there or at the local hippie
commune market (actually pretty good prices at the New Leaf and Staff of
Life mkts.)