You heard it here first

Snippy Bobkins

Guest
July 26, 2006
I was very upset to read the accusations against me and to see my name
associated with the "Operacion Puerto" investigation in Spain. I have not
been treated by Dr. Fuentes. I have not done what the article alleges. In
addition, I have never been contacted by authorities in Spain regarding
these allegations. Therefore, it is also impossible to comment on a
situation I have no knowledge of.
http://www.tylerhamilton.com/

--
Snippy

"Snippy Bobkins" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> July 26, 2006
> I was very upset to read the accusations against me and to see my name
> associated with the "Operacion Puerto" investigation in Spain. I have not
> been treated by Dr. Fuentes. I have not done what the article alleges. In
> addition, I have never been contacted by authorities in Spain regarding
> these allegations. Therefore, it is also impossible to comment on a
> situation I have no knowledge of.
> http://www.tylerhamilton.com/

Liar, liar, pants on fire!

Frank Drackman wrote: