You know you spend too much time on AMB

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Huw Pritchard, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. You know you spend too much time reading AMB when you get some spam entitled "Sleep off the lbs" and
    you instantly start thinking about bike shops.

    --
    Huw Pritchard | Replace bounce with huw | to reply by mail | www.secretworldgovernment.org

    Tags:

  2. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    "Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > You know you spend too much time reading AMB when you get some spam entitled "Sleep off the lbs"
    > and you instantly start thinking about bike shops.

    Or when you see http://www.superiorshores.com/ and think "I don't even see as much as simple log
    pile! North Shore Done Right indeed!"

  3. Watimena

    Watimena Guest

    When do you have time to check out alt.mountain-bike, thought you were on another of your crazy
    touring epics...

    Jeremy

    "Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > You know you spend too much time reading AMB when you get some spam entitled "Sleep off the lbs"
    > and you instantly start thinking about bike shops.
    >
    > --
    > Huw Pritchard | Replace bounce with huw | to reply by mail | www.secretworldgovernment.org

  4. On Thu, 05 Dec 2002 18:23:06 +1100, Watimena did issue forth:

    > When do you have time to check out alt.mountain-bike, thought you were on another of your crazy
    > touring epics...

    Crazy touring epics? Not me guv'nor.

    --

  5. Michael Dart wrote:
    > "Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>You know you spend too much time reading AMB when you get some spam entitled "Sleep off the lbs"
    >>and you instantly start thinking about bike shops.
    >>
    >>--
    >>Huw Pritchard | Replace bounce with huw | to reply by mail | www.secretworldgovernment.org
    >>

    > You know you spend too much time reading AMB when you start speaking with a British accent.
    >
    > Mike

    Bloody hell, Mike! Nothin' wrong with a bit o' cockney slang, you wanker.

    Jon "Commander" Bond has two friends from england right now (they're going out now, no less), and
    neither one of 'em speaks with an english accent... i've been gyped! At least I've got an aussie
    friend with a great accent....

  6. Penny S

    Penny S Guest

    > Huw Pritchard <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > You know you spend too much time reading AMB when you get some spam entitled "Sleep off the lbs"
    > > and you instantly start thinking about bike shops.

    you know you spend too much time on AMB when it takes less than 24 hours for Shaun to completely
    derail a thread. :)

    penny

  7. Dave

    Dave Guest

    > penny s <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > Huw Pritchard <[email protected]> wrote in
    > message
    > > > news:[email protected]...
    > bike
    > >
    > > you know you spend too much time on AMB when it takes less than 24 hours
    > for
    > > Shaun to completely derail a thread. :)
    > >
    > > penny
    >
    > Ahhh...errrmm, yeah - guilty I s'pose ',;~}
    >
    > Shaun aRe - Errrmm, you gonna sue me?!

    That's our Shaun alright. Mr.Bike Substance. It usually doesn't take that long. As long as it's the
    hours between 8 & 5. Then he loses his access. Thank god for the end of the workday.

    Dave