You know you spend too much time on AMB

Huw Pritchard

Guest
You know you spend too much time reading AMB when you get some spam entitled "Sleep off the lbs" and
you instantly start thinking about bike shops.

--
Huw Pritchard | Replace bounce with huw | to reply by mail | www.secretworldgovernment.org

When do you have time to check out alt.mountain-bike, thought you were on another of your crazy
touring epics...

Jeremy

"Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> You know you spend too much time reading AMB when you get some spam entitled "Sleep off the lbs"
> and you instantly start thinking about bike shops.
>
> --
> Huw Pritchard | Replace bounce with huw | to reply by mail | www.secretworldgovernment.org

On Thu, 05 Dec 2002 18:23:06 +1100, Watimena did issue forth:

> When do you have time to check out alt.mountain-bike, thought you were on another of your crazy
> touring epics...

Crazy touring epics? Not me guv'nor.

--

Michael Dart wrote:
> "Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>You know you spend too much time reading AMB when you get some spam entitled "Sleep off the lbs"
>>and you instantly start thinking about bike shops.
>>
>>--
>>Huw Pritchard | Replace bounce with huw | to reply by mail | www.secretworldgovernment.org
>>

> You know you spend too much time reading AMB when you start speaking with a British accent.
>
> Mike

***********, Mike! Nothin' wrong with a bit o' cockney slang, you ******.

Jon "Commander" Bond has two friends from england right now (they're going out now, no less), and
neither one of 'em speaks with an english accent... i've been gyped! At least I've got an aussie
friend with a great accent....

> penny s <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > Huw Pritchard <[email protected]> wrote in
> message
> > > news:[email protected]...
> bike
> >
> > you know you spend too much time on AMB when it takes less than 24 hours
> for
> > Shaun to completely derail a thread. :)
> >
> > penny
>
> Ahhh...errrmm, yeah - guilty I s'pose ',;~}
>
> Shaun aRe - Errrmm, you gonna sue me?!

That's our Shaun alright. Mr.Bike Substance. It usually doesn't take that long. As long as it's the
hours between 8 & 5. Then he loses his access. Thank god for the end of the workday.

Dave