You know you want it

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Carla A-G, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    Tags:

  2. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > The Hanebrink ETB:
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/5265/atb.htm
    >
    > NorthShore, here I come!
    >
    > - CA-G
    >
    > Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

    Scroll down the page a bit and there's reference to an old comrade of mine, MSgt (ret) Dave Lillico.
    Last I knew he was an instructor at the Army's HALO (military freefall) School. Apparently he was
    photographer on one of their jump tests. Mike Sparks seems like a pretty cool dude, but I have yet
    to meet him. Interesting website, from a military standpoint.

    JD

  3. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    > "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > The Hanebrink ETB:
    > >
    > > http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/5265/atb.htm
    > >
    > > NorthShore, here I come!
    > >
    > > - CA-G
    > >
    > > Canadian Girls Kick Ass!
    >
    > Scroll down the page a bit and there's reference to an old comrade of mine, MSgt (ret) Dave
    > Lillico. Last I knew he was an instructor at the Army's HALO (military freefall) School.
    > Apparently he was photographer on one of their jump tests. Mike Sparks seems like a pretty cool
    > dude, but I have yet to meet him. Interesting website, from a military standpoint.
    >
    > JD

    Thought you would like it, quite interesting indeed...

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!