You know you want it

"Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> The Hanebrink ETB:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/5265/atb.htm
>
> NorthShore, here I come!
>
> - CA-G
>
> Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

Scroll down the page a bit and there's reference to an old comrade of mine, MSgt (ret) Dave Lillico.
Last I knew he was an instructor at the Army's HALO (military freefall) School. Apparently he was
photographer on one of their jump tests. Mike Sparks seems like a pretty cool dude, but I have yet
to meet him. Interesting website, from a military standpoint.

JD

> "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > The Hanebrink ETB:
> >
> > http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/5265/atb.htm
> >
> > NorthShore, here I come!
> >
> > - CA-G
> >
> > Canadian Girls Kick Ass!
>
> Scroll down the page a bit and there's reference to an old comrade of mine, MSgt (ret) Dave
> Lillico. Last I knew he was an instructor at the Army's HALO (military freefall) School.
> Apparently he was photographer on one of their jump tests. Mike Sparks seems like a pretty cool
> dude, but I have yet to meet him. Interesting website, from a military standpoint.
>
> JD

Thought you would like it, quite interesting indeed...

- CA-G

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!