You lot make my head hurt.

Shaun Rimmer

Guest
Hello I'm back again aren't I no I'm not tee hee haahaaha oh hell!!!

Only joking.

I think that I am bored which is an disease that can kill I'm not dead yet.

I think I have a puncture.

It happened in Accrington.

Accy-puncture!!

Get it?

I wonder if I'll see a river again this Saturday they are good they have coffee shops with girls in
them at rivers.

My mum says I'm not allowed a girl by law because of the last time.

Sometimes I get Very Very hungry.

Cabbage doesn't work for this not even red stuff.

I appear to have miss-laid my string oh no hear it is AAAHHhhhhhh!

It's a pity about girls because I am very fondle of them.

What is sex it must be very very good because chocolate is BRILLIANT

I have a huge penis sometimes I use it to write on the wall with when I have lead in my pencil I
don't get confused easily.

Hello!! are you? will you still be tomorrow is another day after day I come into this dingy old
joint looking for love your new dress up in stockings and suspended from school for things like this
is the last time I'm going to tell you goodbye.

They let me out on Saturday with my mum. We went to a coffee shop but I put sugar in the milk jug
and not my coffee and they all laughed but sent me back home again I counted seventeen motorbikes.

I have a jigsaw about saving the whales I have nearly finished it but I am missing the Green Peace.

That's a joke that is I can tell jokes sometimes they even get a laugh but sometimes they
laugh anyway when I am not joking but am being very very serious. That makes me worried I can
count up to 39.

I shot Bob Holness.
_________
CROW BAR.

Now forced open for business, Crows who are, or who appear to be under the age of 18 and cannot
supply recognised I.D. will not under any circumstances be served alcoholic Beverlies. Or extra
large packets of 'Brannigans'.
------------------

I like the lumpy bits on women.

Not all fruits fit in a fruit basket.

My mum says I am lucky to have a friend like you.

My mum says I am lucky to have any.

My string is private.

When my friends come round we play tidley winks because I don't have a full deck of cards.

I like squeezing lemons but naked ladies are better for this and are juicier but not as sour.

My friend says his girlfriend has a hot tight cat I don't understand this she has an allergy
and a dog.

I don't know the meaning of rampant either.

I have to go now I am not very good at goodbyes ********.

Shaun aRe When does it wear off? Do you have to scrub it?

Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> Hello I'm back again aren't I no I'm not tee hee haahaaha oh hell!!!
>
> Only joking.
>
> I think that I am bored which is an disease that can kill I'm not dead yet.

I think you need to go home and sleep it off.....

Shaun Rimmer wrote in message ...
>Hello I'm back again aren't I no I'm not tee hee haahaaha oh hell!!!
>
>Only joking.
>
>I think that I am bored which is an disease that can kill I'm not dead yet.

Shaun, I think its great that you have personally taken on the task of seeing if too much pot
smoking causes mental illness....

penny s <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> > Hello I'm back again aren't I no I'm not tee hee haahaaha oh hell!!!
> >
> > Only joking.
> >
> > I think that I am bored which is an disease that can kill I'm not dead yet.
> >

> I think you need to go home and sleep it off.....

I will be going home soon, but first, I must shop. When I get home, I must clean and do
washing......the urge is strong.

Have a good strongend Penny.

Shaun aRe

spademan o---[)* <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Shaun Rimmer wrote in message ...
> >Hello I'm back again aren't I no I'm not tee hee haahaaha oh hell!!!
> >
> >Only joking.
> >
> >I think that I am bored which is an disease that can kill I'm not dead
yet.

> Shaun, I think its great that you have personally taken on the task of seeing if too much pot
> smoking causes mental illness....

I would not make a good subject. I am naturally messed up in the head. I like it this way - it
saves me money.

Cheers Steve!

Shaun aRe - Ever noticed how stuff happens on a regular basis?

> [...]
> ------------------
>
> I like the lumpy bits on women.
>
> Not all fruits fit in a fruit basket.
>
> My mum says I am lucky to have a friend like you.
>
> My mum says I am lucky to have any.
>
> My string is private.
>
> When my friends come round we play tidley winks because I don't have a
full
> deck of cards.
>
> I like squeezing lemons but naked ladies are better for this and are
juicier
> but not as sour.
>
> My friend says his girlfriend has a hot tight cat I don't understand this she has an allergy
> and a dog.
>
> I don't know the meaning of rampant either.
>
> I have to go now I am not very good at goodbyes ********.
>

> Shaun aRe When does it wear off? Do you have to scrub it?

Excuse me but does this look infected? ^

Mike - whoa boy!