you rock fella!

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by flyingdutch, Jun 26, 2005.

  1. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2004
    Messages:
    5,700
    just walked out my door to grab a coffee and had to stop and marvel at courier doing a slow, controlled wheelie all the way down my laneway, approx 120m. now im up from coffee and smilin like a kid. fanx fella :D:D:D

    Tags:

  2. Tamyka Bell

    Tamyka Bell Guest

    flyingdutch wrote:

    > just walked out my door to grab a coffee and had to stop and marvel at
    > courier doing a slow, controlled wheelie all the way down my laneway,
    > approx 120m. now im up from coffee and smilin like a kid. fanx fella
    > :D:D:D
    >
    > --
    > flyingdutch

    Yesterday when I went for beer, I spotted a guy on an mtb approaching
    some lights; probably late 30's early 40's... and something got my
    attention... messenger bag? Mega chain slung over his shoulder? I
    thought... something about this guy... there's cred...

    Sure enough, he rolled up to the lights, and waited... trackstanding for
    about 2 1/2 minutes before giving up (not because he'd lost it, I think
    he just got bored...)

    Noice!