You unicycle — what else can you operate?

Oh yeah, I operate a banjo and a 20 key concertina I found backstage.
Here's a cast party picture (hair looks bad because I was Dr. Herman
Einstein)

[image:
http://us.f209.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Sh...428&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b]

--
PopeSamXVI - Resident Hogwasher/Hornswaggler

Karol Jozef Wojtyla Forever!

I really am the president of my own fan club. www.samhunterfanclub.tk
PopeSamXVI's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6661

Hmm lets see,

Cars to large trucks (small dump truck is the biggest) and vans

Sail boats , Catamarans, Motor Boats, Rowing Sculls, to about 25 feet

Canoes Kayaks rafts Flat water and White water

Water ski, wake board, Snow boards ski's

Equipment for camping, Map, Compass, Rock Climbing stuff, anything else

A bunch of Circus stuff static trapeze, cloud swing, spanish web and
rope, tight rope, german wheel, knives torches and other dangerous
juggling implements.

Virtually any Toy

I have had the controls at a single prop plane a few times but I didnt
take off or land so I woulndt say I can operate them safely on my own.

I want to lean how to hang glide, unassisted parachuting,
and motorcycling.

--
Checkernuts - Me Fail English? That's Unpossible

No one said it was gonna be easy and I'm not afraid to try, with the
odds stacked up against me I will have to fight, One Life One Wheel got
to do it right. H20

Checkernuts's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/801

Direct extraction ion source
Sputtered ion source
Nobel gas charge exchange ion source
Crossed beam polarized ion source
RF discharge ion source
FN tandem van de Graaff accelerator
36 stage 1/4 wave superconducting linear accelerator
Shotguns
Rifles
Full auto assualt weapons (REAL assualt weapons)
Pistols
Revolvers
Lawn mowers
Garbage disposal (CAN: garbarator)
Washer and dryer
Dishwasher
Microwave oven
Convection oven
Motor vehicles up to two ton flatbeads
Forklifts
High risers
Giant slide rule
Bicycles
Residual gas analyzers
Helium leak detectors
Nut cracker

--
harper - Riding a Fat

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

"You go through life and you choose." - Greg Harper

"Find weak people and take stuff from them" - Greg Harper

Unicycles
Bikes
Motorcycles (though not well yet)
most household appliances
Plasma Enhanced Melter (PEM)

--
daino149 - On Vacation - till i find a job

Check out my pics: www.unicyclist.com/gallery/daino Updated: 04.10.19
Seatpost and rail adapter
'My X-a-n-g-a' (http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=fingerpies)
I need to find a job

cyberbellum wrote:
> *... and I used to be able to power a standard canoe by
> gunnlel-jumping.*

hey cyberbellum, whats that? It sounds fancy. Is it some kind of moving
your body weight to get the canoe going?

The hovercraft sounds cool too!

--
mango - unity - as 1 stand together

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuv16

"I wet myself every time I get near a handrail now" -bevan
mango's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3892

I dug my basement with a little Bobcat Bulldozer thing when i was 14.
That was a lot of fun!

I can jump over a small power boat when i 'kitesurf'
(http://www.kiteflix.com). I guess thats my claim to fame.

What talented people unicyclists are. i cant say im surprised, though.
:)

--
mango - unity - as 1 stand together

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuv16

"I wet myself every time I get near a handrail now" -bevan
mango's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3892

Car
Motorcycle
Bike
Skatebike
HP-41
Ultracentrifuge
Various musical instruments

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
I figure it's pretty clear that offroad unicycling is a stupid thing to do - joemarshall

i unicycle, hmm i can rollerblade, ice skate, bike, and i can drive,
although i dont have my license. also, im an eagle scout, been scouting
since i was 10, (im 19 now) i guess thats it

--
shadowuni - Crispety, crunchety, peanut-buttery

"No one is taller than the last man standing"
"hygeine is for squares, like pants!"-Mr. Turner

Me: "could you replace the rim on this uni when i get the new one?"
Bike store guy: "Oh, HELL NO!!"
Moral: Cokers are big
shadowuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4806