You unicycle — what else can you operate?

--
JLthemanthelegend
JLthemanthelegend's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5871

zach_jucha wrote:
> *-i'm the operator of my pocket calculator-*

Hey, me too! By pressing down a special key it plays a little melody.

I can operate...

- a motorcycle (street and dirt)
- an automobile
- a bike, inline skates, ice skates, and other boring stuff
- coffee roaster, French press, butter churn
- other various cooking and cleaning devices
- 36 stage 1/4 wave superconducting linear accelerator
- and...

To yesterday, I am learning to drive the tractor, brightly, brightly,
and with beauty.

--
Dave Lowell - ___

Member of the

(i used to be uni57)
Dave Lowell's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7706

I can operate:

-Cars, trucks, boats
-motorbikes
-propane forklifts
-skid-steers
-bobcats
-cherrypickers (the ones where you drive them from the basket)
-all kinds of tractors

can't think of anything else...

-Dylan

--
Dylan Wallinger - MUni Wallbanger
Dylan Wallinger's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3797

Vehicles operated in the past 46 years without major injury:
street, strip, roadrace & off-road cars, trucks, forklifts, loaders,
trenchers, tractors, mowers, chainsaws, minibikes, street & track
motorcycles, atvs, snowmobiles, planes from bird-dog to Hawker 125,
ultralights, sailplanes, hot-air ballons, parachutes, paragliders,
paramotors, REAL assault weapons (long story) snow skis, snow skates,
snowboards, snowbikes, sailboats, motorboats, water skis & no
skis(barefoot), wakeboards, skateboards, canoes, kayaks, inline
speedskates, aggro skates, ice speedskates, unicycles, bicycles,
tricycles, quadcycles, skitchin' shoes, heelys...oh, and one brain.

--
unisk8r - One Wheel Wander
unisk8r's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4660

Rutabaga wrote:
> *
> Boy, that's the one thing you pretty want to have wired in terms of
> ability to operate... *

Edspecially since this is an Heavy Assault CMP-114 Titanium Zipper which
can go further and higher than anything else - pretty dangerous stuff
actually, hafta use my XP9967 Cortex Super Protector Helmut AND a
chinguard every time I use it.

--
goldenchicken - What's a newbie?
goldenchicken's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8149

I can operate:
- a Linux powered computer
- a scooter moped =)
- a skateboard, kickflip being the most advanced trick I can do.
Although I haven't been to skateboarding for many years.
- car (I haven't got a license just yet though :)
- a pogostick, pogospin being the most advanced trick :)

uhm. that's about it I guess!

--
klaym - Cosmic Osmo
klaym's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6837

> Pretty much any type of unicycle including world's smallest (11/16"
> wheel), largest at the time (63.5" wheel), walking machine, giraffe
> with pedals that go different speeds, half wheel, one and a half
> wheel, etc., though I still kind of suck at the ultimate wheel...

Alright, how do half and one half wheel's work? You've got me :)

--
jenmichael2000
jenmichael2000's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8180

motorbike
ATV
Ultralight
car
taxi
crummy (aka ETV)
ambulance
18-wheeler
skid steer
tractors
grain elevator
fork lifts
cherrypickers
swather
can fly helicopters in simulators very well and spent enough time as a
passenger in helicopters that I could probably get it off the ground and
fly it although I wouldn't trust myself to land the real thing.

--
toddw9 - you win, you always do!
toddw9's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4466

Even though I still suck at the uni, I can operate the following at a
level between good to poor:
Mountain Bike
Fixed gear track bike
BMX Bike
Skateboard
Piano
Organ
Guitar
Cello
Violin
Viola
Accordian
Synth
Rollerblades
Drill Press
Metal Lathe
Wood Carving Tools
Spoke Shave
Compound Saw
Auto Tire Machine
Auto Brake Lathe
Auto Alignment Rack
Volt/Ohm Meter
Oscilloscope
Forklift
Pistol
Rifle
Motorcycle
Handbike
Circular Saw
Auto Lift
2 Pole Truck Lift
Tow Truck
Sewing Machine
Rivet Gun
Nail Gun
Snow Plow
Earth Tiller
Gas Torch
TIG Welder
MIG Welder
Gas Welder
Air Hammer
Juggle almost any 3 Objects
Any Home Appliance
Skis (Downhill and Cross Country)
Speed Skates
Computer
Piano Rebuilding Tools
Piano Tuning Hammer

Its amazing how many things you learn or have to learn as you go through
life. Thanks John for making me think about that.

--
draino3
draino3's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8043

harper wrote:
> *
> 36 stage 1/4 wave superconducting linear accelerator
> Full auto assault weapons (REAL assault weapons)
> *

Sure, you can operate an accelerator, but can you tune it? How's your
transverse emittance? Phase stability? Aren't you due for a luminosity
upgrade?

My daddy taught me how to use REAL assault weapons. The kind you have
to pour the powder down the barrel first, then ram your shot down with a
stick. The kind that light with flint and steel. The kind that was
used to "liberate" this country from the "evil" indigenous people :)

I can hit a dime at thirty yards with a rifle. I can make the bullets
for my rifle with the lead weights I stole off your car's wheels last
night.

I can hit a postage stamp at ten paces with a knife or a tomahawk.

Oh, and I'm highly skilled with chopsticks. I'm one fly-catching
karate-kicking mo-fo with the chopsticks.

--
maestro8 - Mad Scientists for World Domination

Groucho Marx

I am able to operate most kinds of kayaks, computers and cars (although
no licence yet).

I mangae to fly planes in flight-simulators, although I assume that does
not count.

Waterskis (pretty well to, I dare say)

I ride my bike quite often, although I'm only marginally above
average.

I have tried quads and motor-bikes.

That should be about it...

--
bjornthegreat
bjornthegreat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7424

kewl thread
:)

in addition to motor-vehicle and motorcycle licenses, i also hold a
license to drive a 'Casspir' (http://tinyurl.com/pif4) Armoured
Personel Carrier
i'm also fairly well educated in the operation of a variety of
fire-arms
from my Colt Goverment Model 9mm Para, thru the South African version of
the Israeli
'Galil' (http://world.guns.ru/assault/as23-e.htm), the 'R4'
(http://www.free-definition.com/R4-assault-rifle.html) to the AR15 and
M16
i've also done training on the AK47, the Makarov and Tokarev pistols and
the South African 81mm Mortar
i've driven a 'Ratel' (http://tinyurl.com/68tlq), more specifically the
Ratel 81 variant
i can operate an Operational Medical Ordonance Kit and a cigar cutter
i know my way around a pair of red fluffy dice
i'm trained in knifework and my knife of choice is a
'Gerber Mark II' (http://www.steinschneider.com/props/pulser/gerber.htm)

i've also learnt to operate a 'balisong' (http://www.balisong.net/), an
instrument that makes for a very flashy way of cutting the foil off a
bottle of wine (ref one of the cheech 'n chong movies, the cutting done
by Jeff Imada, if memory serves? - that's a bit like having Kris Holm do
a unicycle ride-past in the backround of a Pauly Shore movie...)
i can drive a Broadcast Radio Desk ('drive' is the term used for the
operation of said desk) and operate (a fair couple of) major broadcast-
and production software packages
i can operate a bridgehand and hold down my end of a chessboard
my latest achievement is learning to operate a Lava Lamp called George
;)

--
GILD - Waffle-****** and Time-bider

if you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me.--
alice 'roosevelt' (http://tinyurl.com/5ngze) longworth
i'm going to memorize your name and throw my head away.-- oscar levant
'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
'Dave' (http://tinyurl.com/ywxgb)