You won't be able to ride this bike!

tlspiegel

Oct 21, 2015
Everyone Failed To Ride This Bicycle. The Reason Behind Is Mind-Boggling

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wow! That is insane! Ha! I'm sure I couldn't ride that bike, I bet it really messes with your senses... turning the opposite way and all. But, I have to say, the guy in this video had a mesmerizing voice! I just love it!

Reactions: tlspiegel
Very good video. I like how this guy with an apparently simple experiment proof the stiffness of all the preconceptions we have rooted in our brains.

I did not expect to find such an interesting video this morning! Thank you for that!

It makes perfect sense, though: Knowledge does not equal Understanding. How many times did your parents tell you: "why did you do that? You know better!" Just because we know something with our minds, with our brains, does not necessarily mean we understand it. (or obey that understanding)

However, when you combine knowledge with understanding, you get Wisdom. And that comes with time and experience.

Oh my. How crazy is that! I probably wouldn't even be able to function properly lol. It would definitely take some time getting used to for sure. It's funny how we are so programmed to do things, and then when they change, we panic. I do at least. It takes a bit of time for me to become adjusted.

I've seen that on a documentary! That's actually pretty interesting and it just shows how your brains work! I would like to try that bike some day if I could,It would be very funny.Also It's amazing, how kids can learn how to ride this bike without any problems,while us, adults, need a long time to master it.

Ha! I'm pretty sure this would take me along time to get used to. Then I'd probably need to readjust to go back to normal. Good share,never seen it before now.

Well that is fascinating. I have never seen this before but it is really what I needed to get my mind working on an otherwise pretty dull Sunday afternoon, so thank you for sharing this. I thought that the best part was when the kid was starting to get it more than he was, which really just goes to show you that it is a matter of conditioning ourselves and our brains to perfect that algorithm. Thanks again @tlspiegel - good stuff.

Nice video haha if I was younger, I think I would have made one of those backward bikes just for the fun of it. But what if you just keep the front wheel alligned to the handlebars and just pedal forward? It should launch you forward easily.

Nice video, very funny, I'm sure no one will able to ride that bike, maybe need more practice before someone could handle that bike, and actually never seen that before. I wonder how really hard to handle that bike.

Cool video it's really hard to switch our brains just like that to relearn something a different way than how we're used to.

This video reminds me of one video I watched before in one particular channel. They also turned the bicycle's control into opposite manner. They even tried to do a run by four triers, but they all ended up failing the experiment's goal. It might looks very easy but it is actually not. I'm sure I won't be able to do it as well, but I want to try or to experience it personally.

Oh my. How crazy is that! I probably wouldn't even be able to function properly lol. It would definitely take some time getting used to for sure. It's funny how we are so programmed to do things, and then when they change, we panic. I do at least. It takes a bit of time for me to become adjusted.
I have to say, the guy in this video had a mesmerizing voice! I just love it!

I have to say, the guy in this video had a mesmerizing voice! I just love it!
Oh my. How crazy is that! Dafont Showbox Adam4adam I probably wouldn't even be able to function properly lol. It would definitely take some time getting used to for sure. It's funny how we are so programmed to do things, and then when they change, we panic. I do at least. It takes a bit of time for me to become adjusted.