You won't believe this, but...

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Just Zis Guy, Feb 5, 2003.

  1. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    over on uk.tosspot they have variously suggested nailing the fat felon's bollocks to the fast lane
    of the M25 (if they can find them among all that lard) and force-feeding him a "waffa thin mint"
    (which I particularly liked).

    Clearly not beyond redemption.

    Guy
    ===
    dynamic DNS permitting)
    work. Apologies.

    Tags:

  2. John B

    John B Guest

    "Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote:

    > over on uk.tosspot they have variously suggested nailing the fat felon's bollocks to the fast lane
    > of the M25 (if they can find them among all that lard) and force-feeding him a "waffa thin mint"
    > (which I particularly liked).

    Fine sentiments indeed from the cesspit.

    > Clearly not beyond redemption.

    It is noticeable tho' how some of the most voviferous defenders of 'drivers rights' seem to have
    gone very quiet.

    John B

  3. John

    John Guest

    On Wed, 05 Feb 2003 21:57:13 +0000, John B <[email protected]> wrote:

    >It is noticeable tho' how some of the most voviferous defenders of 'drivers rights' seem to have
    >gone very quiet.

    I expect that even they stop short of asserting that there is a right to kill or maim.

  4. Smudger

    Smudger Guest

    I hate Range Rovers. Why don't we just take it out on some random examples of the crap tank and let
    the tyres down (obviously avoiding ones in white with an orange stripe)?

  5. Smudger

    Smudger Guest

    Just to make it clear - I hate any urban 4WD cage. Especially the ones with leather seats that never
    see a field. Always driven by fat t**sers with alsatians (I have nothing against alsatians).

  6. John

    John Guest

    On Wed, 5 Feb 2003 23:11:28 -0000, "Smudger" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I hate Range Rovers. Why don't we just take it out on some random examples of the crap tank and let
    >the tyres down (obviously avoiding ones in white with an orange stripe)?

    Why? It's those that have the most arrogant drivers of all. Regards,

    John

  7. Ian Walker

    Ian Walker Guest

    On Wed, 5 Feb 2003 23:12:42 -0000, Smudger <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Just to make it clear - I hate any urban 4WD cage. Especially the ones with leather seats that
    > never see a field. Always driven by fat t**sers with alsatians (I have nothing against alsatians).

    After the revolution, people will only be allowed to buy 4WD things if they bring the deeds proving
    they own more than 20 acres of undeveloped land...

    Ian

    --
    Ian Walker, Department of Psychology, University of Bath. Remove 'spamless' to reply. Homepage:
    www.drianwalker.com

  8. Stephen \

    Stephen \ Guest

    "Smudger" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Just to make it clear - I hate any urban 4WD cage. Especially the ones
    with
    > leather seats that never see a field. Always driven by fat t**sers with alsatians (I have nothing
    > against alsatians).

    Around private schools is a good place to spot these. Essential for that 2 minute drive back home or
    down to the private gym.

  9. W K

    W K Guest

    "Ian Walker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:[email protected]...
    > On Wed, 5 Feb 2003 23:12:42 -0000, Smudger <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > Just to make it clear - I hate any urban 4WD cage. Especially the ones with leather seats that
    > > never see a field. Always driven by fat t**sers with alsatians (I have nothing against
    > > alsatians).
    > >

    > After the revolution, people will only be allowed to buy 4WD things if
    they
    > bring the deeds proving they own more than 20 acres of undeveloped land...

    What sort of revolution would that be? If they have 20 acres the off road vehicle must be either a
    mucky tractor, a quadbike with permanent mucky sheepdog fixture, or basic subaru.

  10. Fortyeight16

    Fortyeight16 Guest

    "Smudger" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Just to make it clear - I hate any urban 4WD cage. Especially the ones
    with
    > leather seats that never see a field. Always driven by fat t**sers with alsatians (I have nothing
    > against alsatians).

    They're called Solihull Tractors round here (well, by me at least)

  11. Ian Walker

    Ian Walker Guest

    On Thu, 6 Feb 2003 10:07:32 +0000 (UTC), W K <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Ian Walker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:eek:[email protected]...
    >> On Wed, 5 Feb 2003 23:12:42 -0000, Smudger <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> > Just to make it clear - I hate any urban 4WD cage. Especially the
    >> ones
    >> > with leather seats that never see a field. Always driven by fat t**sers
    >> with
    >> > alsatians (I have nothing against alsatians).
    >> >

    >> After the revolution, people will only be allowed to buy 4WD things if
    > they
    >> bring the deeds proving they own more than 20 acres of undeveloped land...
    >
    > What sort of revolution would that be? If they have 20 acres the off road vehicle must be either a
    > mucky tractor, a quadbike with permanent mucky sheepdog fixture, or basic subaru.

    Oh, I thought it went without saying that they'd only be allowed the basic Landrover. There's a
    choice of green or blue!

    Ian

    --
    Ian Walker, Department of Psychology, University of Bath. Remove the yummy paste in my address to
    reply. Homepage: http://www.drianwalker.com

  12. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Smudger <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Just to make it clear - I hate any urban 4WD cage. Especially the ones with leather seats that
    > never see a field. Always driven by fat t**sers with alsatians (I have nothing against alsatians).

    Are you calling me a fat t**ser with alsatians? Well you are wrong. I don't have a dog.

    Tony

    http://www.raven-family.com

    "The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place" George
    Bernard Shaw.