you'd think...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Penny S, Oct 10, 2003.

  1. Penny S

    Penny S Guest

    with my "harem" I'd be able to scare up another gal to join me on sunday's Lost Creek ride... but
    no.... marathons, races, parents visiting, etc. So it may be me and 6 guys... I told Carl the ti-man
    that he's the next best thing to a girl.

    photos and a RR to follow of course..

    Penny

    Tags:

  2. Westie

    Westie Guest

    "Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]... <snip>
    >I told Carl the ti-man that he's the next best thing to a girl.

    Oooow! Thats a bit harsh :)
    --
    Westie (Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)

  3. Penny S wrote:

    > with my "harem" I'd be able to scare up another gal to join me on sunday's Lost Creek ride... but
    > no.... marathons, races, parents visiting, etc. So it may be me and 6 guys... I told Carl the
    > ti-man that he's the next best thing to a girl.

    I'd take that as a compliment.