Young Longo!

> On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 19:33:37 -0800, "GoneBeforeMyTime"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Heidi and perhaps Bunki Davis
>>http://tinyurl.com/2y3vsc

> http://www.procyclingwomen.com/Temp-7/Heidi2 cyclis inter 89.jpg
>
> Bunki Bankaitis Davis was so cool. Too bad about the dorky way she
> wore her helmet.

She made good after her cycling career...

http://www.sourcemdx.com/team.html

Senior Vice President
Danute "Bunki" Bankaitis-Davis, Ph.D., has responsibility for all Commercial
Laboratory operations and key customer accounts, having joined us in 1998 as
Senior Director, Customer Laboratory. From 1992 to 1998, she served as a
research scientist at Amgen in the areas of science (antisense and small
molecule therapeutics) and technology (high-speed combinatorial synthesis).
Prior to joining Amgen, Dr. Bankaitis-Davis was at Syntex Chemicals
(Hoffmann LaRoche). Dr. Bankaitis-Davis received a doctorate in synthetic
organic chemistry from the University of North Carolina and an M.S. in
Carbohydrate Chemistry and a B.S. with honors in chemistry from Cleveland
State University.

GBMT

GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:
> She made good after her cycling career...
> From 1992 to 1998, she served as a research scientist at Amgen

Amgen 1992 to 1998 ? Do I smell a red herring ?

On 12/18/07 7:33 PM, in article [email protected],
"GoneBeforeMyTime" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Young Longo...
> http://www.procyclingwomen.com/Temp-7/longo%20lyc%e9enne.jpg
>
> Longo and Canins 80's
> http://tinyurl.com/ys367w
>
> Heidi Iratcabel and Longo...
> http://tinyurl.com/yt8gxn
> http://tinyurl.com/yu4lto
>
> Ethel Cook, 1930....
> http://www.procyclingwomen.com/Temp-7/Ethel cook en 1930.jpg
>
> Catherine Marsal
> http://tinyurl.com/ytn2f7
>
> Bernard, Lemon and women together podium..
> http://www.procyclingwomen.com/Temp-7/podium tour 1986.jpg
>
> 1925, Violette Morris
> http://www.procyclingwomen.com/Temp-7/violette Morris 1925.jpg
>
> 1925, Mlle Billot